Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    That would be beyond crushing!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Hope that's not a Preplus for Sprint. I'll loose it.
    Okay guys, the P100EWW (Sprint Pre) was certified on that site on April 17, 2009. The Pre was released less than two months later. Does this mean the new phone could be released next month, like Phone Arena predicted for Verizon, since that was approved on August 3??
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuckywildcats View Post
    I am slightly dissapointed that it's 102 and not 201...to me a 201 designation would imply a significant upgrade compared to 102. I hope I am wrong.
    I am sure it is more then a memory/storage upgrade this time.
  4.    #24  
    Another link added to the first post.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    You can see it here for yourself:
    http://www.tuvdotcom.com/yada-yada-yada
    Palm history: II, IIIc, Kyocera 7135, Treo 650, Centro, Pre, FrankenPre+, (legit) Pre+ & TouchPad.
    this was definitely worth interrupting my dvr'd season premiere of fringe for. double new palm phones & possibly a new touchstone? how exciting! somebody get ski-mask dude to dust off the 'palm newness' tag and give it a wash and wax!
    New touchstone also? I hope they are backwards compatible. What the hell am i going to do with 3 touchstones that don't work the next gen.

It would be killer if the touchstone has bluetooth audio built in!
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    +1
    Visor/Sprint Springboard Expansion Module > Visor Platinum > Tungsten E > Centro (work) > Palm Pre
    About flipping time we saw SOMETHING! I'm ready for a new phone, bring it on!
    I finally lost the USB cover to my Sprint Pre this weekend. So yes, it's time for a new phone,please!
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    It could just be a newly styled touchstone - at least that's what I'm hoping since I already have 2 'old' ones.
    Quote Originally Posted by EdCates View Post
    I finally lost the USB cover to my Sprint Pre this weekend. So yes, it's time for a new phone,please!
    I lost that cover 12 months ago...
    Iím a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredgpk View Post
    New touchstone also? I hope they are backwards compatible. What the hell am i going to do with 3 touchstones that don't work the next gen.

It's probably tweaked to support the upcoming tablet. I am sure the old ones work.

I KNEW the second I bought a Pre Plus something was going to leak. Figures.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Ironic that webOS World didn't "discover" this first.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I just won a Verizon Pre Plus auction on Ebay 6hrs ago to convert my launch day Sprint Pre to a Pre Plus. I guess it might be going right back on ebay.
    Woohoo!!! Launch-day Palm Pre here, can't wait for an upgrade (soon?)!!! :-)
    If it is any indication.. One of the last times something like this was spotted on TUV Rheinland's web site, it was on 22January2010. On 17May2010, the Pre Plus was released on AT&T.

If the timing from this to release is similar, it would stand to reason that we will see a new webOS phone in late November (the new entry on the latest is from 03August).

This also jibes with rumors posted predicting an October/November released of the successor to the Pre!

I recognize that this is purely speculation, but how is my logic?
    I think one is with a physical keyboard and the other one without a physical keyboard.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    245 Global Posts
    I thought this was interesting:

This accredited test mark, also referred to as "cTUVus mark", is proof of compliance with U.S. National and Canadian National standards in accordance with OSHA and SCC regulations. It shows the buyer, customer, or consumer that a device has been successfully tested and certified by an impartial and independent Testing Laboratory accredited by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the Standards Council of Canada (SCC). It allows clients to gain a significant competitive advantage by reducing time-to-market and costs for certification and follow-up by combining U.S. and Canadian approvals with one test mark through one source.
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    I think one is with a physical keyboard and the other one without a physical keyboard.
    UNA and EWW refer to GSM and CDMA respectively.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast