1. kin
    On the main Phone page you can set shortcuts to phone numbers. But it doesn't seem possible to enter extra numbers like extension digits apart from pressing the dial pad link then the numbers. Does anyone know how to automatically dial the extra numbers?
    Do you mean in the speed dial page?
    Use the "Extra Digits" feature. You'll have to press one button once you are connected, but it can handle the rest. For instance, I have one set up to enter in my phone number, password, and then navigate a few menus when calling Voicestream.
    See "defining a speed dial Button" on page 85 of the owners manual. This is the page from the 270 manual, should be similar on the 300.
  5. kin
    Yes, in the speed dial page, there doesn't seem to be a way to automatically dial the extensions after a pause.

So when using the headset and dialing through the jog dial button, you have to open the flip to press the extra digits button to dial the extensions.

Pity.
    Originally posted by kin
    Yes, in the speed dial page, there doesn't seem to be a way to automatically dial the extensions after a pause.

So when using the headset and dialing through the jog dial button, you have to open the flip to press the extra digits button to dial the extensions.

Pity.
    I smell an opportunity for a hack.