1.    #1  
    I know the ski-mask guy is part of palm's viral marketing campaign, so I wonder why they would start the whole super device specs/release date campaign, and then end it so abruptly last tuesday. The previous time had several "aggressive invitation videos" with unmet deadlines until finally the videos concluded when the release date was given.

I wonder if something came up internally and that is why they delayed the viral campaign until some new modified roadmap.

Note: All of the above is my personal commentary so take it with a grain of salt.
    They do them on their own time, so they may be busy. I believe he sent out a Tweet the other week asking for anyone in their area who wished to be aggressively invited to contact them. (going by memory on that one, but I'm pretty sure I saw that note)
    whats the twitter account?
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    @releasemypre.
    i'm up for precentral members making teir own ski mask vids and posting 'em here. who's down?

/halfway joking, but not really joking and kidding, but all kidding aside.