Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Guys Do you know who have the link of precentral front page sometime back when they posted about touchpad specifications leaked. I was trying to remember if was metioned something about free cloud storage instead the micro sd card slot? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    918 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    I don't see any real need to have an SD slot in the phone anymore unless you're one of those people that really like to carry around large amounts of media files.
    Maps. Hiking. No mobile connection.
    PalmPilot Professional...Palm Vx...Treo 600...Treo 680...HTC Touch HD...iPhone 4S...
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by akitayo View Post
    Guys Do you know who have the link of precentral front page sometime back when they posted about touchpad specifications leaked. I was trying to remember if was metioned something about free cloud storage instead the micro sd card slot? Thanks.
    Here you go. Lil self research goes a long way =)
    Topaz Specs! Exclusive details on Touchstone v2 and much more! | PreCentral.net | The #1 Palm Pre and Pixi Community
    Latest rumors say MobileMe will soon be free for all iDevice owners. Free cloud storage will not be a differentiator for much longer, it will be table stakes.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12