Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i know its not much, but he may have saved me as a customer
    Attached Images Attached Images
    nice one!
    Hummmm Ruby's a Bon jovi fan???? lol I'm sticking around....a year later and i still love my pre...(original btw)
    "The union forces me to allow you to go to lunch in spite of the way you've played. Those of you with consciences will not be able to eat. And those of you whose consciences match your talents... go stuff yourselves. I hope you choke".....Maestro, The Money Pit
    he probably didn't appreciate the comment "I know you don't have much pull anymore"... LOL
    I wonder if Steve, or Jon, will ever reply with an email longer then a tweet
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    I wonder if Steve, or Jon, will ever reply with an email longer then a tweet
    Why should they? Imagine how many emails they must get... a reply longer than a tweet to a few hundred of the same question... that would be time consuming.
    <<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    I smell a troll
    Dan
    That is his email and that certainly is the way he responds. Don't know if you guys remember the email he sent me last year

but that is real
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    Awesome...I'm sure Ruby and the rest of Palm understands the frustration being endured by all the WebOS faithful, particularly those like myself who stood in line on launch day last year for a Sprint Pre. Keep in mind that Palm was operating as an independent company for all that time before HP bought them out. No doubt they had stuff in the works, and it makes sense that with the added financial backing, they may have gone back to the drawing board to make a new phone just a bit better in some aspects. I still have faith that when they do show a new device, it will be well worth the wait. Who's with me?
  11.    #11  
    its real guys, i wouldnt have gone through that much trouble just to write "keep the faith..." if it were fake.
    Global Posts
    541 Global Posts
    Hey - maybe you should try the Evo4G. Of course you'll have to pay the extra 4G fee even if your phone never ever connects to it. And be hampered by Android's lame interface But while you are missing WebOS, you can always scan barcodes to see how much something costs (or look at the label on the shelf....)

Serioiusly - I initially had some phone envy when my wife got a Samsung Android phone. The envy died quick! She can do some cool stuff, but it is a lot more tedious to do it.

I still have a Sprint Pre, too. And I plan on getting the Pre Pro (or whatever it ends up being called) as soon as it eventually comes out. It's all about the WebOS, dude!

only one other thing I would have put in the email -

PPPPPPAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLMMMMMMMMMM!

(although our masked WebOS defender has been curiously silent since Ruby walked in on his last video)
    His email is really just Ruby @ Palm? I thought I had read something different before...
    Palm was probably going to release Webos 2.0 with whatever phone they intended on releasing, but since HP acquired them, they probably decided to go back to the drawing board, release 2.0 as a major software upgrade and then release a hardware later with all the specs that everyone will be raving about.
    If you want to buy a Palm Pre is great condition. Here's your chance.

http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...91#post2782191
    Quote Originally Posted by vbockius View Post
    Hummmm Ruby's a Bon jovi fan???? lol I'm sticking around....a year later and i still love my pre...(original btw)
    thanks alot. It's 430am and that song is still stuck in my head.
    I was dreaming it was like center stage concert, then it started to pan out and there it was, the new Palm Predator/Prime/Envy whatever. Similar to the galaxy s comercial, but well cool. It was a Palm comercial.... In the Palm of the hand. Screw it, I'm goin back to sleep.
    I really hope whatever the next device is it will be innovative and not just something to compete with the super powered android devices out now. I mean, don't get me wrong they're awesome devices and Android doesn't really breed innovation. All the devices are more or less the same (save for the top notch ones like the Evo and whatnot). I think they really need to jam some reallllllly innovative stuff like Apple does. I don't want an iPhone but I can admit they're really nice devices (except of course for the really stupid moves like glass on the back and stuff), but one thing I really do admire about Apple is that whenever they bring something new to the market it's packed with innovation.

Oh well, until then I'll have to keep the faith. (only for another month though).
    Quote Originally Posted by anus1220 View Post
    I really hope whatever the next device is it will be innovative and not just something to compete with the super powered android devices out now. I mean, don't get me wrong they're awesome devices and Android doesn't really breed innovation. All the devices are more or less the same (save for the top notch ones like the Evo and whatnot). I think they really need to jam some reallllllly innovative stuff like Apple does. I don't want an iPhone but I can admit they're really nice devices (except of course for the really stupid moves like glass on the back and stuff), but one thing I really do admire about Apple is that whenever they bring something new to the market it's packed with innovation.

Oh well, until then I'll have to keep the faith. (only for another month though).
    This is not meant to turn into a debate but just a simple question.
    You mentioned that Apple are always innovative, and others regularly mention the same, but *I* really don't see what was innovative or amazing about the iphone4. Would somebody give me a quick run through of the supposedly innovative features?

Disclaimer: This is not a bash of any sort, definitely not fuel for an argument/debate, just a genuine curiosity.

Pip
    facetime
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    facetime
    Diefinitely marketed as innovative, marketed to saturation, but I actually see the feature as a natural progression, i.e. Others were implementing their own video chat features.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerforlife22 View Post
    i know its not much, but he may have saved me as a customer
    BMP format? REALLY?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast