Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    His email response to me seems to be different...

Attachment 51828

Kupe;

Is that a real and accurate/untouched screen capture of an email reply from him to you, or have you been doing some creative "image editing"?
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    Kupe;

Is that a real and accurate/untouched screen capture of an email reply from him to you, or have you been doing some creative "image editing"?
    I added the emoticon at the end of my post for a reason. I have better things to do than bother a very busy man with my minor personal problems (you know - like creating faux emails!).

I thought folks might also appreciate the oblique reference to Mr. Jobs.
    I thought it was funny!
    I have better things to do[...]
    lol, you sure about that?
    Kupe;

Sorry, but it wasn't that obvious to me, that's why I asked.

I'd rather ask the question about something I'm not sure about, then assume something that could theoretically be empircally incorrect.
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

I added the emoticon at the end of my post for a reason. I have better things to do than bother a very busy man with my minor personal problems (you know - like creating faux emails!).

I thought folks might also appreciate the oblique reference to Mr. Jobs.
    I think the faux email was very funny. I'm trying to think of a way to create something with a reference to Dan Rather and fonts, but I'm not clever enough to think of one...
    Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    Kupe;

Sorry, but it wasn't that obvious to me, that's why I asked.

I'd rather ask the question about something I'm not sure about, then assume something that could theoretically be empircally incorrect.
    You are correct to be careful. I noticed no one questioned the authenticity of the OP's email when it was an equally bad screen capture/edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Cavity View Post

I think they should just sell WebOs to HTC. That would be an awesome combo
    That would be terrible. HTC are quite honestly a bunch of *****s who will bow to any mass-produced OS like Android and soon WP7. Talk about lack of software engineering (Sense doesn't count). Even their hardware designs are boring despite their 'muscle'.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123