1.    #1  
    (Warning: If your brain is missing the section that normally contains the mysterious sixth sense, some like to call it a sense of humor, then please read no further. However, if you have successfully transplanted that sense to a new area of your brain then ignore this warning and enjoy the pureed ham sandwich!)

So, my fiance and I went for a nice cool Blizzard from Dairy Queen yesterday when the cashier/ice cream connoisseur behind the counter informed me that Palm had in fact completed a phone all ready. We then sat down together and started a warm camp fire as she divulged to me about Ruby's crack team bringing to him another magical device from the depths of Mordor or maybe she said Sunnyvale. Either way, Ruby plucked the warm sophisticated device from his Halfling Engineers blistered and red hands and gazed upon the awesomeness of the new Palm Prequill.. He immediately queried about the small feather emblazoned next to the Palm Logo. Their scratchy voices replied, "It's a Quill, hence the name, Pre-Quill."

Even Ruby found this completely lame and in a fit of fiery rage threw the phone with the fury of a thousand suns. This angry deed however spelled doom for HP's former CEO Mark Hurd as the blazing bullet of lameness found it's way to Hurd's forehead, leave a rather large dent followed by an even larger bump. The Halfling Engineers came to Hurd's aid as they stood him up, discovering he suffered a severe case of amnesia making him completely forget about all information related to the inner-workings of HP. The board of HP had no choice but to let him go leaving him with nothing but a hobo-pack and whatever he brought for lunch.

I hope the awe-inspiring enlightenment of my local Dairy Queen slave/dispenser has helped you all better understand a typical day in the technology industry.

in the morning!

Stroven
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Thank goodness you had such a Dairy Queen need. If not for the perfect timing and place then this story would have been lost in the wind.

I often have such a Dairy Queen need but my wife is the daughter of hades and will permit no such enjoyment for her slaves.
    Dan
    Fake! Halflings don't have any engineers - only gnomes and goblins.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Engineers are descended from the dwarf. I wasn't going to point out this obvious error
    Dan
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    I prefer my new phone rumors from a Jimmie Johns sandwich maker.

I really hate dogs.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    No who could hate dogs, especially my cute baby
    Dan
    The sad part is, this is all becoming a joke now.
  9.    #9  
    I was just trying to shine just the slightest amount of humor on the whole situation, excuse me for not taking everything seriously. I will keepmy comments to myself from now on.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Ugh. depressing.
    I guess it's better than no news at all.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    There's just no fun left, thanks for the try Stroven
    Dan
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    maybe if they used dwarf engineers Ruby would not have gone midevil on the phones ***