1.    #1  
    Hi all,

Palm tablet, to have best battery life in the biz??? Here is what I found, for what ever it is worth!

Take care,

Jay

HP Developing iPad-Like WebOS Tablets

HP Developing iPad-Like WebOS Tablets – SoftSailor

When HP bought Palm we didn’t have any doubts that we will see lots of WebOS mobile devices including smartphones and tablets. Sure there are lots of things that need to be sorted out, but Peter Helm from HP officially announced that the company is working on tablet devices which are “similar to the iPad.”

In addition to tablets, the market will witness the launch of HP–Palm smartphones which will run on WebOS that will be used in all HP mobile devices. That sounds good considering the fact that WebOS is a very cool OS with probably the best user interface in the world.

WebOS was great, but Palm was stupid enough not to promote it in a great way. Rumors say that the WebOS iPad-like tablet will feature an ARM processor, a 9-inch touchscreen, best battery life on the market, and cutting-edge printing capabilities.

Anybody else excited for the first WebOS devices in the HP era? I, for one, cannot wait any longer!
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Global Posts
    782 Global Posts
    HP has to impress as the market is getting pretty crowded. Here is a Wall St Journal about a soon to be announced RIM tablet. Article doesn't even make mention of the HP webOS tablet.

RIM Readies Tablet to Rival iPad - WSJ.com
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Rumors say that the WebOS iPad-like tablet will feature an ARM processor, a 9-inch touchscreen, best battery life on the market, and cutting-edge printing capabilities.
    Fixed.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovedessert View Post
    Anybody else excited for the first WebOS devices in the HP era? I, for one, cannot wait any longer!
    Yes, it's amazing how undeveloped, unreleased products have all the best features of anything on the market (or planned to be on the market). As we say in the defense acquisition business, every new idea is built from unobtanium and homes on evil.
    Given what I've read about the new ARM processors, I believe that the new tablet will have the best battery life, if it does have the ARM processor. Thanks Jay!
    "What is right, isn't always popular. What is popular, isn't always right."
    Welcome back, Jay. Missed your posts for the past week.