1.    #1  
    So when are we getting it?

Can't take it any more, if they aren't launching something this year, the least they can do is give us the Plus or some modest variation. Skip marketing just throw us a bone

I am only half joking

Is over clocking better on the Plus?
    lol oh man good times
    Quote Originally Posted by funkmeisterbrau View Post
    So when are we getting it?

Can't take it any more, if they aren't launching something this year, the least they can do is give us the Plus or some modest variation. Skip marketing just throw us a bone

I am only half joking

Is over clocking better on the Plus?
    YES!

1.2ghz Sprint pre+ = Flawless phone

It will have to be something extremely great for me to get rid of my Sprint Pre+
    Please hit the thanks button if I helped you

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Fat chance.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    395 Global Posts
    why would they release an old device when the have a new device coming out. I'd rather wait for the new device than just get a pre plus.
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ion-guide.html
    easy as pie my man. Ths is what the pre should hav been. Top it off with Uber or blackbird an you will be amazed. Add sprint's plan on top and this is what the pre needed to be from the start. All but the keyboard issues. Time to swap out for a pre minus keyboard, me thinks.
    I don't understand the purpose of the line, I don't need to drink to have fun. Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter?

Let's all give thanks to the app that started it all.
    http://forums.precentral.net/homebre...ebrew-app.html
    Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    easy as pie my man. Ths is what the pre should hav been. Top it off with Uber or blackbird an you will be amazed. Add sprint's plan on top and this is what the pre needed to be from the start. All but the keyboard issues. Time to swap out for a pre minus keyboard, me thinks.
    Thats strange my SP+ doesnt have keyboard problems, My only issue is the VP+ I bought has a pretty pronounced haze at the bottom of the screen. If it were easy to change the screen Id do it in a heartbeat but thats a little deeper into the Pre than I a willing to go. Small price to pay for a Chuck Norris (1.2ghz capable Pre)

Its impossible to explain in words the difference between the SP+ and the VP+, I mean night and day difference.

If you've enjoyed my patches please feel free to donate towards further development.

Follow the link below.

Quote Originally Posted by morrison0880 View Post
    Thats strange my SP+ doesnt have keyboard problems, My only issue is the VP+ I bought has a pretty pronounced haze at the bottom of the screen. If it were easy to change the screen Id do it in a heartbeat but thats a little deeper into the Pre than I a willing to go. Small price to pay for a Chuck Norris (1.2ghz capable Pre)

Its impossible to explain in words the difference between the SP- and the SP+, I mean night and day difference.

Follow the link below.