Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Stylus friendly is key for me. If they make it stylus friendly I'll buy it, otherwise I'll be spending my Christmas money on a Intuos4.
  2.    #42  
    I said someone not everyone.
  3.    #43  
    Intuos4 looks very sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titan078 View Post
    Already available for iPad: https://squareup.com/
  5.    #45  
    The evo has a kick stand, the ipad has a 10 inch screen, the Lg decoy has a bluetooth headset built in, Dell Latitude XT has a N-trig screen..... Think ya kinda missed the point

I would like it taken to the next level. Build the Credit card software into the OS and embed the swiper into the the bezel.
  6.    #46  
    and the one i linked also works with ios ....not sure about ipad though (double post and the best edit i could come up with)

"and the editors of Engadget because they really would love to play around with one."

Only Josh.....the others are haters
    Last edited by Titan078; 09/15/2010 at 01:07 AM.
  7.    #47  
    Some sort of locator in the stylus. Beeps or glows when you get to far away. Charges when docked in tablet. Some sort of sensor in the tablet that works in conjunction with an app that can lead you to they stylus. Think radar. Way Way to late. Must sleep and apply for patents in the morning!
    The evo has a kick stand, the ipad has a 10 inch screen, the Lg decoy has a bluetooth headset built in, Dell Latitude XT has a N-trig screen..... Think ya kinda missed the point

I would like it taken to the next level. Build the Credit card software into the OS and embed the swiper into the the bezel.
    Then you have a bloated device. Everything should be extendable, start simple and make it extendable that will tailor to all groups (business, enterprise, personal, etc.)

That's the current problem with Android. The carriers are all wanting to add their own personal touch through applications, hardware modifications, etc. that are not removable and it's beginning to irk people. These things should all be available through different channels.
  9.    #49  
    that's were we disagree. Both of the credit card devices for ios look cheap. I told you before this is a geek tablet not a hipster one. I apreciate your love for the I pad but drop the coolaid it can be made better and some of the things I have mentioned here you may or most likely may not see in gen two of your own device. Might take you to gen five the way apple rolls. But steve will tell you that he has invented the magical kick stand and you'll cry tears of joy.
  10.    #50  
    Since when has Android been knocked for its hardware? Evo had a couple of issues, but overall the Andriod story is great hardware, a great Base OS, and horrible half baked SOFTWARE skins put on by the manufactures trying to differentiate themselves. HP is one company so i do not feel that WebOS will have the software skinning problem.
  11.    #51  
    Fingerprint scanner to unlock (one that works with out having to try it 15 times)
  12.    #52  
    ...makes sense to me only apple sheep would get raped on inkjet prices. If HP can increase their bottom line on your back so be it. I mean if you will pay $130 for a kickstand who knows what you will pay to print your face book pictures.
    ...makes sense to me only apple sheep would get raped on inkjet prices. If HP can increase their bottom line on your back so be it. I mean if you will pay $130 for a kickstand who knows what you will pay to print your face book pictures.
    If only it were just a kickstand. Keep reaching buddy.
  14.    #54  
    The fact that you think a kick stand and a battery warrants a $130 dollar price tag makes my heart hurt for you.

Not sure why we would need a touch less interface but why not. Minority report here we come!

The fact that it uses omap 4 just makes the future sexy
    The fact that you think a kick stand and a battery warrants a $130 dollar price tag makes my heart hurt for you.

Not sure why we would need a touch less interface but why not. Minority report here we come!

The fact that it uses omap 4 just makes the future sexy
    I never said it was worthy of a $130 price tag but to call it only a kickstand is untrue. I'd pay $80 for it tops.
  16.    #56  
    Detachable Keyboard & Stylus that acts as a kickstand!

Chances are that that tablet is going to be vapor ware or not sold in america but man does it look sweet so far hardware wise. The final product can not be that thin!
  17.    #57  
    Forum is being buggy only posted once
  18.    #58  
    Updated list

Bluetooth head set hidden in the tablet

Keyboard on the back

10 hours of battery life

Stylus friendly

10 inches

Pixel Qi Dual Display

Kickstand

Something better than a cell phone chip

Some sort of sweet storage

No clue how much ram it would need but 2g sounds good

SD Card slot

HDMI out

WiDi or Better Yet

Usb 3.0

Bluetooth 3.0 (all i want in life are BT headphones that work while the phone is in my pocket outside)

Wireless N

4g on sprint Wifi version unsub

Rare earth magnets at the bottom for proper touchstoneing

webOS

Front and rear facing cameras

Gyroscope

Compass

Mic

eSATA

Pico Projector

Dual Analog sticks

Credit Card Swiper

Gorilla Glass

Fingerprint scanner to unlock

Touch less interface

Detachable Keyboard & Stylus that acts as a kickstand!
  19. xtn
    Global Posts
    711 Global Posts
    I personally think a high percentage of BMW drivers are sheep, yes. And I have the money to buy quite a few of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtn View Post
    I personally think a high percentage of BMW drivers are sheep, yes. And I have the money to buy quite a few of them.
    Wow! So, you have a lot of money. Great! You must be very smart and elite. I'm honored to be posting in the same thread as you.

Please tell me, which car should I drive? I don't want to be taken in by marketing and branding. I take it from your post that BMW is all hype and no real benefits. Please tell me what is best for me so that I am not a sheep. Also, which computer should I use? Which phone should I use? Oh, and which tablet should I wait for? I get the feeling that if I follow my own heart and reason, I will just end up being a sheep to a soulless corporation. If I follow your advice, I will be wise and discerning.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast