1.    #1  
    HP Tablets Coming Soon? [HP Tablet Release Date May Be Near As HP.Com Gets Its Own Tablet Section]
    Posted September 9th 2010 by Kevin Schram

Sometimes us professional tech writers get really excited by small things on slow news days. Case in point – HP has made a very minor change to HP.com that may mean that their webOS tablets are coming – they’re added a dedicated tablets section to the website.

You can find the rest of this article at:

HP Tablets Coming Soon? [HP Tablet Release Date May Be Near As HP.Com Gets Its Own Tablet Section] » TFTS – Technology, Gadgets & Curiosities
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    I hate when people characterize Tablet PCs the way this site does. I've used them for years, and they're vastly more functional than the iPad. And I don't think whoever wrote this has been paying much attention--HP has stated unequivocally that the webOS tablet won't be coming until Q1 2011.

So, yeah, maybe. But if anything shows up here this year, it'll be the Win 7 Slate.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Thanks Jay! It is well known that HP has more that one Tablet or Pad on the launch pad and that the WebOS Tablet may not be the first one. It is reassuring that HP now has a parking place on HP.com for tablets.
    Last edited by not-yet-pre; 09/09/2010 at 09:49 PM.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Well, at this point some new hardware with webOS would be great news.
    Hurry HP/Palm! Give us tablets, phones etc. with webOS.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Well, we all know about the Zeen already (bundled with the Zeus). Also, we already know that HP has said tablets are coming (both the Slate and the unnamed WebOS version).

It's nice to see that HP now has a Tablet section. This is a good sign. I expect the Slate to be the first real solo tablet since it's already been advertised by HP themselves (and shown off at CES). Good catch OP.
    Yeah, sorry Jay, I was a little harsh in my response above. The anti-Tablet PC bit ticked me off. Thanks for the link, it's definitely encouraging in general.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Kevin Schram just got put into my Clown Bucket. It's as if he's been in a coma for the last decade and woke up yesterday excited about all the changes he suddenly sees around him.

HP has had the Tablet section on its web page since 2004. What's new about that? Is he excited because the page layout changed slightly? He probably also sees religious icons in his food products..