1.    #1  
    hello,

on Palms facebook page it lists the summer tour is in toronto today until the 11th. Does anybody know where in toronto they will be?
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Dangit, I'd love to know too. I live in Mississauga, but I'll trek over there if someone has a location!
    Bell Palm Pre
    When Bell says "It's ON," I'm pretty sure they mean it as a threat.
    I'm willing to bet it's Eaton Centre, that's where they had their launch promo.

Damn I'm not in the office today... I work right there.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    I think I just saw them at a hotel in Sterling Heights, Michigan. About 10 smart cars painted up with palm logos. Crazy sight. Should of taken a picture.
    Global Posts
    310 Global Posts
    Toni-- looks like you'll be good until Sunday. Doesn't look like they announced any locations on their facebook page (last update is for St. Louis).

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a Palm smartcar should they make it midtown!
  6.    #6  
    I usually work across from square one but I'm downtown today and tomorrow (yonge and adelaide). I have to go union station to get home so hopefully I will run into them there
    Quote Originally Posted by cmahy View Post
    Toni-- looks like you'll be good until Sunday. Doesn't look like they announced any locations on their facebook page (last update is for St. Louis).

I'll keep my eyes peeled for a Palm smartcar should they make it midtown!
    I'm actually off the entire week...
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

Global Posts
    156 Global Posts
    Think they'll come to Oakville? :P
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by acidhax View Post
    Think they'll come to Oakville? :P
    You might see them drive by on the QEW if you're lucky. ;-)
    Bell Palm Pre
  10.    #10  
    I just saw the smart car at a stop light on york and bay....i asked where they would be and they said check the facebook page...they were trying to throw me a case but the light turned green
    I knew they were in downtown...

Come to Scarborough... damnit! I'm not at work this week!

I imagine Palm will be all over Yorkville and the Film Festival.
    Hmmm?.....It's a Palm Pre, here, let me show you something cool...;-)
    They do not announce their location until the day of, so you need to check each day and seeif they've said where they're going to be.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
  14.    #14  
    they have been in toronto for two days already and haven't announced anything yet
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Indeed, either I'm using Facebook wrong, or they just aren't announcing anything at all. :-/

Tomorrow I might just have to go downtown and wander for a bit... if I see them, I'll definitely post here.
    Bell Palm Pre
  16.    #16  
    must be that great marketing strategy that worked so well with the pre....
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    No sign of them at Eaton Centre, Dundas Square, or Fromt St. Meanwhile a crazy parade has taken over Bloor and Yonge. Sucks. :-(
    Bell Palm Pre
    I found em guys! They are over just east of the eaton centrre in between dundas and queen around a screening for a film at TIFF. Me and my friend were walking and suddenly I saw the oramge cars driving by.

I followed them and found some palm people talking to people in line for the movie. I showed them my phone and then they gave me some lipbalm and a case!!!

after that, they asked me to do an interview so I did and talked about how I love WebOS and how I am so excited for WebOS update and the new hardware from HP.

so they are in that area
    Actually they are at Dundas Square right now... I showed them my Franken-Pre Plus...

http://i781.photobucket.com/albums/y...t/CIMG0048.jpg

Kinda disappointed because I actually wanted the side case rather than the slip case. But it's free so I'm not complaining.
    Last edited by ToniCipriani; 09/11/2010 at 07:55 PM.