Global Posts
    225 Global Posts
    Just dropped by the new HP Wireless Central online store and noticed that the Pre and Pixi are both being referred to with the suffix "Black". Is this a clue that new hardware is going to include multiple colors? I sure hope the new hardware includes more significant changes than just color!
    Heres The Link To What You Are Talking About:

HPĀ® Wireless Central

That Is Pretty Interesting And Maybe More Color Options Will Be Available. The Centro Came In Multiple Colors So Its Def. Possible.

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    It's been advertised as Palm Pre Black at other places too for months now. I think it's just a name that some stores use to advertise the color up front.
    also maybe just to alleviate any confusion with the blue pixi
    I think that the new device is going to be advertised as a premium device.. With only one color option to start and maybe one other later.. Taken from apples playbook
    They have been calling the Pre "Black" on Bell for years now. Ok a year.
    Everyone is right, nothing new. If you remeber we even had it beling listed as the Palm Pre Black and saying that it ran Windows Mobile and had an SD card slot, etc.
    rmausser ----> an earlier posting I read today said it came out on 6 May 2009 so coming up to SWEET SIXTEEN months
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by pistos;
    Just dropped by the new HP Wireless Central online store and noticed that the Pre and Pixi are both being referred to with the suffix "Black". Is this a clue that new hardware is going to include multiple colors? I sure hope the new hardware includes more significant changes than just color!
    No....it means nothing. New hardware will be out by the holidays. It's not going to be anything revolutionary either. Typical black slab with glass about the 4" range ...keeping up with the Jones'. Webos 2.0 will bring the evolution.
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    rmausser ----> an earlier posting I read today said it came out on 6 May 2009 so coming up to SWEET SIXTEEN months
    Actually the Palm Pre was released on Bell on August 29th, 2009.

So only 13 months for us Canuks.
    mmy bad
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2¢ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Its been like that on at&t since it came out, I dont think its any kind of hint