1.    #1  
    If only we could get the android hardware with webos running it... that would be mystical and delightful
    Um, my hardware is still kicking...Actually its better than the day I got it cus Im running at 800mhz now. 1ghz if i want, but battery drain is an issue there.

you'll find something else to complain about when they give you new, great hardware.
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts
    no need to jump on his back, it's a common, and justifiable, complaint. The hardware that we sprint pre users are running was announced 1 and a half year ago.
    I don't want Android hardware. Phil Mckinney is always talking about innovation and design. That's what HP is bringing to the table. Not Android.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Who doesn't want to have to over clock their phone, squint and zoom in all the time, wait for updates, not have access to all apps, and have a plastic screen that scratches if you look at it too hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    Who doesn't want to have to over clock their phone, squint and zoom in all the time, wait for updates, not have access to all apps, and have a plastic screen that scratches if you look at it too hard.
    Not Me.
    What is just is also justifiable is that there is many of us still enjoying our launch day Pres. It has been a very durable and reliable phone for me and many others.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    What is just is also justifiable is that there is many of us still enjoying our launch day Pres. It has been a very durable and reliable phone for me and many others.
    I am with you. Very durible device I have had for 10 months now.
    Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72

{RL}response
    People who have a Evo Phone. ^_^
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Preachin' to the choir! Based on what Rahul Sood said during the recent Palmcast, I'm hoping for metal and glass.