View Poll Results: Would you love the next Hp|Palm device(s) to be touchstone compatible?

Voters
410. You may not vote on this poll
  • Heck Yea; I love using my touchstone charger.

391 95.37%
  • No; It gets too hot when I'm using my phone, and charging at the same time.

2 0.49%
  • I don't care, I just need to see something new from Hp|Palm.

11 2.68%
  • I'm just voting because I love to vote.

6 1.46%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    It better be TS compatible or I will be out of business @ Touchstone Compatible Extended Batteries Palm Pre www.TouchstoneMods.com
    Need a case or battery touchstone compatible? I just released my OtterBox case that works with the Touchstone. Check out the links below.

Some user feedback here:
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ouchstone.html
    With the "Exhibition" plans, it looks like we don't need to worry about the Touchstone disappearing.
    Quote Originally Posted by appsotutely View Post
    With the "Exhibition" plans, it looks like we don't need to worry about the Touchstone disappearing.
    My thoughts exactly. TS is not leaving anytime soon :P
  4.    #84  
    Thanks to all that have taken part in this poll. Ill be submitting these result to HP/Palm. Today is the final day for voting. The more votes the better.
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    The Touchstone isn't going anywhere. You're e-mail to Palm is not necessary.
    Um...

Given the WebOS 2.0 info we have formally heard yesterday, the touchstone is certainly here to stay.

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

+1

Clearly there is only one word needed to end this topic: EXHIBITION
  8.    #88  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooknn View Post
    The Touchstone isn't going anywhere. You're e-mail to Palm is not necessary.
    Then you won't mind me sending it to you then. ^_^. (Insight) Everything and anything that's associated with our phones are necessary. Even an email can make a good impact on most decisions.
    Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post
    Um...

Given the WebOS 2.0 info we have formally heard yesterday, the touchstone is certainly here to stay.

Nothing is certain.. Would you have been so optimistic, if we hadn't got that news? I don't think so. ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    +1

Really... Exhibition > let me think > Think not. :do
    +1

Quite right. TS tech isn't going anywhere, in fact it's only going to get better. Why are we still talking about this?
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post

Really... Exhibition > let me think > Think not. :do
    do? there is no do, only try.

btw, what the heck is a "sub leader"? are you posting from a submarine?
    Global Posts
    387 Global Posts
    I will be unhappy if my 6 touchstones don't work with the next generation palm phones
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Quite right. TS tech isn't going anywhere, in fact it's only going to get better. Why are we still talking about this?
    Cuz we have to continue to have something to talk about so you Mod's continue to have something to do.

ts is boss.... thats right i said it.... lol
    Quote Originally Posted by olidie View Post
    +1
    Hah, that's a really old quote. I bought a couple more touchstines since then.

EXHIBITION will make them rock!
    do? there is no do, only try.

It's short for Sublimation Leader. Rush is the guy around here in charge of turning solids directly into a gas.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  16.    #96  

This should clarify things for you. This is what my intent was all about. ^_^. @follow me.
    Quote Originally Posted by RL View Post
    This should clarify things for you. This is what my intent was all about. ^_^. @follow me.
    I have no what that means.
  18.    #98  
    Then I can't help you.
    It doesn't matter. The purpose of the thread was to determine if users wanted to keep TS and make sure new HP/Palm device was TS compatible. OP started thread, before we ever heard about the new EXHIBITION feature in WebOS 2.

OP sending e-mail results to HP/Palm will not hurt anything and will only solidify or provide additional data that their decision to continue TS compatibility is the right decision.

OP where people may feel it's moot for you to take less than 5 minutes to forward your results and a link to this thread to HP/Palm. The decision is left in your hands and as a fellow forum members and WebOSa warrior, I thank you for the effort you've put forth and your willingness to take the time to do so.
    I understand. I wasn't asking about the OP, I was asking about his signature.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast