1.    #1  
    I may be stupid but...half the time when I click on a bookmark in Blazer I access a page that is months old! I use Cingular in California. What is the step I am missing? If I recall, it is necessary for the Treo to go to My Wireless Window first, in order to get the latest page, but it doesn't seem to take that step automatically. What am I doing wrong, or not doing?
    By the way, if I find a web page I want to copy, I access it through EudoraWeb, and can then copy and paste it into MemoPad. Not perfect, but it works.
    Treo user, 67+
    I've noticed that Blazer reads a page from the cache whenever possible, without connecting to the Internet.

Have you tried Refresh?

(On Treo 180: Hit the menu key and then either hit the "R" key or tap on "Refresh" under "Page")
    You could prevent the cache from storing pages by setting the RAM size of the cache to a low number in the Blazer prefs. You will slow down general page loading though if you jump to a page within a site and all the same framing/button graphics reload each time. The cache controls both historic page caching and live caching.