Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    All what I can expect from hp is bringing webos up to the notch, speed and touch response is a major flaw compared to webos and ios and this could be fixed by new hardware and software updates, but I can't imagine new hardware without an onscreen keyboard across the OS which enables touchscreen only phone or palm could stick with something like the dell lightning...
    Last edited by Khaled93; 08/25/2010 at 06:30 PM. Reason: I meant webos not android
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    "speed & touch response is a major flaw compared to android..."? Wow, i'm guessing you've never owned an Android phone! Or at least are forgetting the hardware differences between the various devices. I switched from an old Android phone to the pre plus and i can tell you it FLIES in comparison! Zero complaints in that department :-)
    My sprint pre out paces my brothers hero. So I can't complain about the speed since his phone is newer then mine. But I would like a faster phone but that applies to everything like cars, computers, etc..
    An upgrade processor and better hardware.
    This is my two cents. If they're releasing a tablet next spring, then they're hard at work on a software keyboard. It might be in the next phone in the fall, and it might be after, but it WILL happen.
    It would be nice if with webOS 2 Palm reduces the drag radius to 0px, just like in the iPhone or WP7 according to the videos.
    why would you reduce the drag radius to 0...every time you pressed would be misinterpreted as dragging...

(unless I'm missing something, which is possible)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaled93 View Post
    I can't imagine new hardware without an onscreen keyboard across the OS which enables touchscreen only phone
    have u tried VKB?
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    on a screen like the pre, so narrow in portrait and I hate landscape.