Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    919 Global Posts
    I wouldn't mind the Envy name its fits with Sprints 4G line up Evo, Epic, and Envy
    The DLNA makes no sense at all palm, hp nor sprint are members pushing for this standard no reason to think it will be included in future devices.
    I don't care what you say SPRINT kicks
    Treo650/Treo700p/Treo700wx/Treo755/HTC Touch/ Treo Pro/ Touch Pro/ Touch Diamond / Palm Pre / HTC EVO Shift / Nexus S 4G
    My Themes - Prethemer
    Woohooo...sounds credible
    Well, it sure reads well, but I'm on the edge with jumping to an Evo. I sure hope it drops closer to October than December!
    Can somebody throw some knowledge about DLNA -- What is it? Thanks,
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    How It Works - DLNA

How It Works - DLNA

How It Works - DLNA

<<Posts Merged>>
    Last edited by ryleyinstl; 08/25/2010 at 04:59 PM. Reason: Helpful bunch we are!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LCGuy View Post

First
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    The short version is that it allows you to more easily share media between devices. Such media can include photos, music, and video.

It sends security guys like me into fits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc31 View Post
    I wouldn't mind the Envy name its fits with Sprints 4G line up Evo, Epic, and Envy
    The DLNA makes no sense at all palm, hp nor sprint are members pushing for this standard no reason to think it will be included in future devices.
    Um, actually: HP is big into DNLA, and have it on a number of their products including some media servers and multifunction devices (e.g., the Photosmart line of MFPs). I can absolutely see them pushing for DNLA in webOS devices, so that they can all easily connect.

Makes utterly perfect sense.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Hey, I tried...

When I replied with my link, there was no other links posted!

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

Well my upgrade is in November so I hope this is true. I like my pre but I do want a new phone.
    Two awesome names would be the "Pre-ness Envy" or the "Pre Envie".
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I don't understand why all of you are getting jazzed about the idea of the word "envy" being in the name. It's the name of a phone from LG that Verizon IS STILL SELLING.

It's not going to happen. Pick another name to get excited over.
    it's a great name. Remember the VooDoo Envy? It's HP's top of the line gaming laptop now. Woohoo.
    To settle the consternation arising from the name Envy, it has been decided that the name should be ...... wait for it.... Preferred. Yes, the Palm Preferred.
    Since ALL we have is rumors.....I shall refer to it as:

The Palm PREtend
    I think that the name Envy was just a miss-used capital 'E' in a comment about Palm Pre envy. Funny how things start.
    How about the Palm "Promise"......lol
    kidding aside, how about Palm "Prime"
    Last edited by Cyberiian; 08/26/2010 at 04:14 AM.
    I still think the "Preo" would be a good one, but, I do like "Roadrunner" to be honest, with the Pixi's succcessor named the "Coyote".

"The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

LG released their "EnV" phone not too long ago so i think H/Palm should go another route.
    ...these names change all the time...

I need to see battery specs...
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast