1.    #1  
    If HPalm is indeed coming out with a Palm Pre 2 in the next month or so, and they want to be successful, they should already be gearing up with anticipation commercials. Here's yet another one from Samsung on their new 7" pad device. Palm should have already started working on coming attractions (per say) regarding the Pre 2 like this:

Samsung GALAXY Tab

If they don't, they'll just make the same mistake they did last time.
    Last edited by blueray; 08/24/2010 at 11:43 PM.
    Tried to watch but my Pre doesn't have Flash yet...(I know...its a tired joke)...
  3.    #3  
    Oddly enough, I've seen many successful ads for movies and products using similar music from the Transformers 2 trailer. Not just this one, but even when Droid was released and also the movie inception mimicked it.

In case you're wondering, this is the music I was referring to from T2:

maybe Palm should consider it too....
    Last edited by blueray; 08/24/2010 at 11:42 PM.
    You see a lot of car commercials, especially the expensive ones, taking the "awe inspiring, grabbing your emotions" approach such as that

it's a good effective method
    Quote Originally Posted by blueray View Post
    Oddly enough, I've seen many successful ads for movies and products using similar music from the Transformers 2 trailer. Not just this one, but even when Droid was released and also the movie inception mimicked it.

[url= - Transformers 2 Trailer HD -SUPER BOWL. Revenge of the Fallen[/url]

Thanks for the youtube link...lol
    That thing is huge! I would need a backpack to carry it around. I think I will stick to my Pre Plus.
    Cool commercial though.
    Last edited by not-yet-pre; 08/25/2010 at 07:27 AM.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    That thing is huge! I would need a backpack to carry it around. I think I will stick to my Pre Plus.
    Cool commercial though.
    It would be kind of silly to make an Android Tablet that fit in your shirt pocket, n'est-ce pas?

That's a catchy, tickler of a commercial.
    I would love to see if pre looks like this in future. A great idea for me.
    With the help of Online Quran Classes, we can promote the teachings of Islam in all over the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by blueray View Post

Can we please refrain from calling that horrid followup movie T2 and save that moniker for its rightful owner Terminator 2 thanks
    Palm V > samsung i500> treo 650 > treo 755p> Centro> Pre
    Or, HP could make a unique and compelling product and use their commercials to tell people about it in simple, non-intimidating terms.