1.    #1  
    Just wondering if there is a way to forward or send a link from a forum post or thread from PreCentral? I have a friend of mine with an iPhone that will probably be interested in that thread regarding Apple clamping down on jailbreaking...as well he's not overly impressed with his 3G iPhone and has taken an interest with what my phone can do....
    right click link to the thread up in the address bar on computer and copy and paste it into an email and send !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Copy and paste from your browsers address bar.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
  4.    #4  
    ok...fair enough I should have been a little more specific I meant from the PreCentral app on my phone. I just got the patch out of Preware:Add Option to Send Link Message and it appears not to work from the app, but maybe I'll just try from the browser, loading PreCent and see if it works that way.

ok so I figured it out... Press Web (top left) then Page and then share... Sometimes I just gotta talk things out to figure them out
    Last edited by sledge007; 08/23/2010 at 07:24 PM.