1.    #1  
    This App was available for PalmOS 4.0. I would love to see something similar come to webOS. I am not a Developer, just looking for someone who might be interested in taking this on. Thanks in advance...

Quote Originally Posted by Firefighter Call/training log

Call and training database for firefighters

Firefighter Call/training log Download
    Original Developer : Palmtree.ca Software
    Price: $9.99(US)

Description of Firefighter Call/training log:

This software will allow the user to log all fire and other calls performed. In addition to date, time, type of call and apparatus you responded on, there is an area for any notes you may want to add. An area to sketch a picture of the incident is also available. The database can be called upon to show all calls or just the call category of your choice. It will calculate the number of each type of call entered and total calls done. There is also a database to log all your training. Date, topic and any other notes can be included. Your total training hours will be calculated automatically. Overtime and shift trade logs have also been added.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  2.    #2  
    I have the PRC file if anyone what to take a look at how the app was put together.

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  3.    #3  
    I am surprised that there is no interest in this, I realize it is kind of a niche request. Can someone help out? Have an awesome day!