1.    #1  
    Well... i think we have some big guns looking to do some big things with webOS.

rahulsood: why I love webOS

Love this guys enthusiasm for the FUTURE of webOS.
    saw this earlier, wonder why he is visiting palm in september?
    It sounds like Rahul is itching to get more involved with webOS and making sure that the hardware is capable of showcasing it. Good times coming.
    Sounds like he's going to be heading up the gaming development end of webOS. As he says... a huge amount of the mobile market is driven by games (OS and Hardware) and he says he's going to be driving that area forward for webOS. Very Cool!!
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    What's on his right thumb? Tape?
    This is terrific, glad heīs so pumped about it... but the video is actually NOT a good showing for the Pre. Someone should help him apply some patches and kernels, because just showing that video to an android or iOS user would make for some pretty easy jabbing. Even I laughed at him tapping and dragging several times with no screen response.

One tip buddy: change to 8px drag response... ITīS LIKE BUTTER
    Hopefully his trip to Palm in September is to help launch the new WebOS hardware.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    His Pre is patched. And I've found my Pre's screen to be less responsive with the radius patches.
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    glad someone is their to make sure the hardware is top notch.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuarlesLT View Post
    His Pre is patched. And I've found my Pre's screen to be less responsive with the radius patches.
    Not my experience. Wouldn't be without it.
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonesey View Post
    This is terrific, glad heīs so pumped about it... but the video is actually NOT a good showing for the Pre. Someone should help him apply some patches and kernels, because just showing that video to an android or iOS user would make for some pretty easy jabbing. Even I laughed at him tapping and dragging several times with no screen response.

One tip buddy: change to 8px drag response... ITīS LIKE BUTTER
    I think there was some overclocking going on. That phone was flying. Until he opened a couple 3D games. Faster than mine was out of the box.
    looks like he has the faster card patch installed at the very least
    Developer of Ultimate Hockey, netSpeed, BatteryMonitor, The Ghastly Headset,
    netSpeed HD, St4rs and Matrix Exhibition
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Follow my webOS projects on my blog and follow me on twitter
    I like what Rahul says at the end of his video. I hope he can influence in making the Pre 2 and an awesome high end device.