View Poll Results: What form factor would we like?

Voters
145. You may not vote on this poll
  • Slab

34 23.45%
  • Portrait Slider

74 51.03%
  • Landscape Slider

24 16.55%
  • Candybar

13 8.97%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    portrait slider, for sure. gotta have a physical keyboard (and good VKB for when you want it), and portriat is the way to go. idk how people even type on landscape sliders. the keys are s o f a r a p a r t... i hate them. i feel like i'm stretching my hands bass player style to type on them. no bueno.
  2.    #22  
    bump
    maybe you just have small hands?
  4.    #24  
    Yeah, I've never had an issue with landscape keyboards being too far apart, but I feel like the form factor is too dated. It feels too 2005ish. But then again so does gloss and plastic.
    portrait slider with an emphasis on a sweet keyboard. Way thinner than the Pre but wider.
    If they can make it a 4.3in. screen and super thin I'll go with portrait slider, if not candy bar.
    My Summer Motto: "When Nature turns off the damn heat I'll turn off my A/C"
    I don't want a hardware keyboard after how much the Pre+ one sucked. They had hardware issues and tried to fix it via software and they introduced a new problem. VKB FTW!!!
    I'm sure Hp wouldn't present a new product with such obvious problems
  9.    #29  
    Quote Originally Posted by ceph View Post
    I'm sure Hp wouldn't present a new product with such obvious problems
    I wouldn't be surprised if they did, I'd be even less surprised if Palm did. I own HP products all around and they all have major and minor issues that you'd think would be hammered out before a release. And Palm hasn't fixed any of the issues that plague the keyboard, don't think they ever will.

If Palm could do an OSK right I'd love a new slab, but as far as 4.3" screen goes I think that's way too big. Have you people ever held a Droid X? That thing is MASSIVE! 3.7" to 4" in a slab would be awesome. But since it's rumoured to be using the same IPS displays as the new iPhone I think we're looking at a 3.5".
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12