View Poll Results: Which would you have prefer...

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • New Hardware/Phone(s)

41 78.85%
  • Webos Tablet

17 32.69%
  • Other

6 11.54%
Multiple Choice Poll.
  1.    #1  
    We hear about a new spec coming out from HP/Palm in 2011. Although we're super excited about something new coming out from Hp/Palm, but I was really hoping it would be new hardware/phone(s).
    Last edited by rush; 08/19/2010 at 10:38 PM.
    Most definitely a phone, I could use new hardware myself. I'm also not that big on tablets.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    I would like to see a webOS Pad.

I have the Pixi Plus. I don't really need better phone hardware, but would appreciate some OS software enhancements.
    Pilot Pro -> Pilot Vx -> Kyocera 7135 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 680 -> Pre -> Pixi Plus -> Pre2 + TouchPad -> BB 9930 -> Pre3+ Playbook
    Verizon -> Cingular -> ATT -> Sprint -> Verizon -> ATT
    <<Thread Moved>>
    I want new hardware (phone) now 2011 printer, tablet, more phones
    I'm looking forward to yet-another-laptop from HP with about 5 GB of crapwear on it. They are the masters at that.
    We need a new phone or phones in 2010, 2011 is too late IMO. If they push the phone out until 2011 they have to release it early in 2011 (January or February) I think the longer they wait to release a phone the greater chance more people jump to Android. Been eligible for an upgrade since July 1st and I am patiently waiting, but my patience is wearing thin. I hope some of these rumors floating around about new hardware coming in September or October are true.
    Global Posts
    352 Global Posts
    I would be truly shocked if new phone hardware didn't come out by the holiday season (if not sooner). 2011 makes perfect sense for a pad. There's no garuntee that it'll succeed so why risk it being a flop of a gift. They know new phone hardware will jump start WebOS again so I figure they start there then ride the wave with more risky devices. Just makes sense.

- Phil -
    Both
    I want all of the above (Phones, Tablets, Pads) plus WebOS enabled Televisions, Gaming Consoles, Digital Picture Frames, Dedicated Music Players, Dedicated HDTV Players, Home Control Consoles and GPS Turn by Turn Consoles, Medical Equipment, Office Equipment, Automobile Interfaces, Industrial Equipment Interfaces and WebOS Bluetooth capable Printers, Fax Machines, Speaker Sets, Keyboards and other Input / Output devices. I want WebOS on everything and everything interfacing to my phone!

Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    A sidekick XL 2011 hehehehe
    40th vote for new phone wooo