1.    #1  
    Well, it's not palm only yet, I have to really fix the html. But, its got a liveblog chatroom set up, and my goal is to have this only show up on palm phones and tablets, I just have to do some research.

But please, feel free to pop in and sign on as a guest or use your facebook acct to sign in, and talk the **** about palm!

http://www.palmchatter.com
  2.    #2  
    I thought the liveblog would frame to the browser size, I have some chanhes to make
    sweet dude
    Palm prē-ist.
    why?

just install wirc and go to #webos or #webos-internals
    Now you can load it up with a really long column on the right side of the page with links to store items, apps, and random people's comments. Don't forget to put an extra bar at the top too (you can never have too many advertisements).
    Quote Originally Posted by newman314 View Post
    why?

just install wirc and go to #webos or #webos-internals
    That or download the highly anticipated Mojo Messenger...
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    Awesome site...
    I visited for a sec...hope to see more than "guests" in the future when visited...
  9.    #9  
    okay, i changed the site code to webkit friendly stuff, so it should scale properly now....