Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    I have searched the threads and found nothing apropos to my question: Can I print from the Pre Plus to a wireless (WiFi) printer?
    Not that I am aware of at this time.
    Hopefully we'll see webOS-enabled printers soon
    would be awesome though.
    This is one of the things HP is rumored to be working on, which will be awesome.
    Could it be done with googles cloud printing api?Introduction - Google Cloud Print - Google Code
    wasn't there some service recently created that had to do with printing, i think it was a begining to being able to print but i don't know much more then that. I think webos internals might a good place to check in with
    What does this button do?

crappy phones -->treo 600--> 700p--> 755p--> Pre--->Pre- 2.1 F104-----Franken Pre+ 2.1 f105 ---> Franken pre2 2.2.4
    touchpad 16gig uberkernel woop woop!!!
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    At the very least would be cool for some kind of desktop sync app that also allows printer and network shares from said desktop.
    Global Posts
    834 Global Posts
    HP has a very good printer app for windows mobile, it only makes sense they'll do this now. It didn't have to be a wifi printer, either, just had to be networked on a network that had wifi.
    Printing would be great. Would have to think that HP is moving in that direction.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)