Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    '' the prime '' has always been my favorite theretical name
    lol at this thread!
    why not name it after the original Palm Pilot? They can keep a consistent name and brand, and do a refresh of the hardware whenever its needed.
    Quote Originally Posted by gemini19th81 View Post
    why not name it after the original Palm Pilot?
    To avoid another lawsuit from Pilot Pens - this time with precedence on the side of Pilot.
    I like Preo - shows respect for all of us who have been with Palm forever through all the Treos!
    Anyway, I will believe this when I see the post for FCC approval that someone always digs up. Then, and only then, will we know it is coming.
    You guys remember that time when someone came on here and said they were getting video of the C40 out in the wild and it would be coming "later"?

Yeah.
    Global Posts
    181 Global Posts
    Well, technically it's still 'later', LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
    I like Preo - shows respect for all of us who have been with Palm forever through all the Treos!
    Anyway, I will believe this when I see the post for FCC approval that someone always digs up. Then, and only then, will we know it is coming.
    Preo makes me think of the old song, (I am now going to date myself), Rio..Riio by the Sea-O.... So this could be Preo Preo by the sea-o??? LOL Take care, Jay
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Boy, we're really hungry for just about anything we can get our hands on, aren't we? That mockup created by a user here as blatant speculation sure has gotten around.

Palm: a little tiny leak would be oh so nice. How 'bout a blurry pic from somewhere in China? It must be about time to start stoking the fires a bit to lead up to an announcement, no?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Boy, we're really hungry for just about anything we can get our hands on, aren't we? That mockup created by a user here as blatant speculation sure has gotten around.

Palm: a little tiny leak would be oh so nice. How 'bout a blurry pic from somewhere in China? It must be about time to start stoking the fires a bit to lead up to an announcement, no?
    You know what they say: "No news is no news."
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post

Even if they were to say "yeah, we'll be talking smartphones in early September", they'd have some serious buzz in here until then. They wouldn't even need to say anything beyond that...just the mere mention of a pending release would carry them a few extra weeks and beyond that any tiny leaks would carry them a few months before the dreaded V-word started getting used.
    How about calling it... "Next" after all, aren't we all waiting for the "Next" Palm phone?
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    This is for the Verizon fans :]
    Verizon fall roadmap leaked: 10 MP Android, BlackBerry Storm 3 and Curve 3, tablets and more » Unwired View

Of interest is:
    And finally for October, the Palm Pre 2 may make its debut, although every single detail about this phone is being kept under wraps, it seems. Whatever the specs, just the fact that HP won’t be abandoning the smartphone world to focus exclusively on tablets with webOS is good news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    You know what they say: "No news is no news."
    Actually, this thread is following the true adage, "If you don't give them (something/ a story) news, they'll make it up." Of course the adage is about the media and newshounds, but I guess it's true for hungry Pre forum members too.

I wish I had a plausible connection, because I would certainly share/leak anything that I could get my hands on.
    Palm Exterminate
    - dual core 1.2 Ghz
    - 3-D display
    - 12 megapix camera (quad cameras)
    - In Screen Palm touch system; little nodules rise up and down to simulate keyboard and for visually impaired to 'feel' the screen
    - 60 watt bose sound system
    - mini hdmi HD port with Netflix system
    - built in iPhone and Android radio jammer

$7000 on 10 year contract
    I'd buy one.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thfcme View Post
    Palm Exterminate
    built in iPhone and Android radio jammer
    HAHA I love it!
    Not the Exterminate then. The Palm Armageddon!
    Palm Pimp.

Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    The HPalm NaPalm
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast