Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I know of 3 other people with the Pre. The only one I have ever actually seen in person, though, is my roommates Pre+.

For some reason, around here, I see very few cell phones, anywhere.
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Myself and my GF both have Pre's and her two kids both have Pixi's. And not counting the handful of Palm workers that were at Comic Con, I have come across 6 Palm Pre's in the wild.
    Got a Pre and wife has Pixi. Wife's sister got a Pixi.
    A friend of mine has a Pre and Pixi. He's the one that pointed me to webOS and the Pre. Thank you buddy!

The only webOS device I've seen in the wild was when I was pumping gas a month or so ago, some woman at the next pump had a Pre+.

Pointed her to Precentral of course!

For more information on Sconix's (@therealsconix/@modeswitcher) webOS collective work... visit here.

"Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still." - Dale Carnegie
    2 of my lil sister got pixis, surprisingly their the ones that turned me (so called phone expert) into webos. and the pixi itself. 3 of my friends have webos too 1 pixi and 2 pre.
    I once saw big foot and the chupacabra in the wild. Never saw a pre though.
    went to a concert in atlanta a few months back and at dinner before the show there were 7 out of 8 with a pre.
    I have just over 400 friends on Facebook, and I know at least 5 of them have WebOs devices from their posts. Including myself, that is 6 out of 400 or so, so about 1.5 percent. I have seen a couple dozen in the wild as well. This of course means exactly nada.
    i just met someone who lives in the building where i work who has a pre that is the first i have seen other than my own. I introduced him to homebrewing as well figured id share the wealth
    THE CHAMP IS HERE!!
    Rod should be able to log unique deviceIds with Preware.
    I just found out that the guy that lives underneaith me is rocking a Pre. When I found out I gave him one of my old touchstones (I had six) he had never even heard of it?!?!?

And then a few days ago I actually saw a guy on the bus using a Treo!!! (I think he may be eligible for an update by now)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12