Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    IMDB.com has recently launched a mobile portal, and the advert on the main site, shows love for Palm.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Nice
    Awesome... now time to fire up Internalz and see if I can modify the "Add IMDB to Universal Search" to direct to the mobile portal...
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    The dedicated program on Android, iPhone, iPad is pretty slick to. IMDB is really making a push into mobile markets.
    sweet, I'd use the universal search option for them. Well, only after I move from my stock pre configuration. too many reasons to explain why still stock, I'm happy tho.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    Awesome... now time to fire up Internalz and see if I can modify the "Add IMDB to Universal Search" to direct to the mobile portal...
    Like this?
    'til we meet again.
    THL
    I find the website atrocious. The mobile site is somewhat better, at least on the iPhone. But the App is one of the best movie apps available. If they are showing love for the Pre, why not just make a native app for it?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I was very happy when IMDb created their mobile site. However, I have issues with browsing. I periodically have to dump my cache and reload the site for it to work properly. Anyone else have this issue? An app for this site would be great!!!