Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    If the iPhone comes to Verizon, game over for WebOS device on Verizon. Not to mention what then to stop Sprint from getting a CDMA iPhone?

Say your prayers at night, "No CDMA iPhone"
    Quote Originally Posted by Kewl 700p View Post
    Yeah, it's our "escape"...anyhow, hopefully HP/Palm will make their big splash at CES 2011!
    With the Verizon CEO civing the CES Keynote address this year and the Verizon iPhone rumors rampant, HP's chances to make a big splash at CES are looking more dismal by the minute...

But HP could still pull off a big hit with the still dwindling remains of the Palm team leadership and HP's already well-established smartphone market.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    ...But HP could still pull off a big hit with the still dwindling remains of the Palm team leadership and HP's already well-established smartphone market.
    that was a joke, right ??
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)
    I think the frusteration with people like myself, who believe HP will fully support webOS, and make phones worth buying, lies in the fact that the smartphone market is an area HP should want to be involved in if they want to stay relevant. I'm not saying they would dwindle to obscurity if they don't continue on with smartphones, but it is the fastest growing, most exciting market in the tech industry as a whole. They have gotten so much publicity since they bought palm. They rarely got mentioned on any of the tech blogs, and now they are getting hits every time an exec sneezes. Also, to those who strongly doubt HP, I really don't see them grabbing up 10-15% as unrealistic within a year or so, and believe they could do much better even. Everyones gotta start somewhere. HP is a huge company with vast resources, it is extremely frustrating to think they would **** away all that opportunity.
    Quote Originally Posted by BARYE View Post
    that was a joke, right ??
    It was more like sarcasm. Hence the winking emoticon at the end of the sentence.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234