OK, can anyone tell me how to find a contact by company name in address book? It only lets you look up by first or last name. This is a big problem for me because I can't search my large database of customers by company. So it's totally useless. I just got a Treo 300 last week. If you can help, let me know. Is this a problem for anyone else?

Thanks.
    How about using the Find feature (blue button and Shift key--has the little magnifying glass symbol)? You might 'enhance' the built in Find by installing the very nice FindHack (requires Hackmaster/XMaster)--check out the various Palm sites to download the apps.
    Thanks. That helps a little. But there doesn't seem to be any way that the Treo will list by company name. So even when I do a search on the first few letters of a company name, I get a listing of people by lastname, firstname, and not a listing by company name.
    If you do a Find and enter the whole company name, you should get exact hits. With FindHack, you can store a whole list of pre-entered text to search for. This will save keystrokes (but will likely require usind the stylus). You will still see the individual's names (since the text of the company is buried in the address listing), but won't this work for you??
    Well, it's a workaround. I'm just bummed that this one critical feature (to me) was changed from the Palm Vx I've been using. On other Palms you're given a choice under Options/Preferences on whether to list your contacts by name or company. A lot of what I use a Palm for is to look up customer info (ie. by company name) so it's a shame that this nifty way of using the Treo keyboard to quickly find someone is useless to me.
    Did you try another program like Action Names ? I'm sure that will work for you and is compatible with the Treo. (You can dial from it). Although the 4 major PIM applications work for me...There's plenty of people who find fault with them. Hard to please everyone I guess...and that's okay. That's why there are so many successful Contact Apps and Datebook replacements.

Good Luck!
    --NickC--