1.    #1  
    I'm getting TIRED of google TOTALLY IGNORING WEBOS!!!! From Google maps to their posts on their blog, they totally ignore us!!

Today they posted a new update to their google search for mobile, allowing you to see your search history, but they fail to mention Palm WebOS on their posting, seeing as most of our PHONE is built off of webkit!!!

I feel we need to start a petition, or SOMETHING to google to make them start realizing we are here and we aren't going away!!!!

Thank you

Frustrated Palm WebOS user against google
    I honestly think they will continue to get more and more people to use their services, and then slowly reel in people by requiring them to use their devices to get full use of those features. = pretty smart, I'd say.
    Just call me Berd.
    Quote Originally Posted by jackspsych07 View Post
    I'm getting TIRED of google TOTALLY IGNORING WEBOS!!!! From Google maps to their posts on their blog, they totally ignore us!!

Today they posted a new update to their google search for mobile, allowing you to see your search history, but they fail to mention Palm WebOS on their posting, seeing as most of our PHONE is built off of webkit!!!

I feel we need to start a petition, or SOMETHING to google to make them start realizing we are here and we aren't going away!!!!

Thank you

Frustrated Palm WebOS user against google
    Google notices any market that can bring them a profit. When the WebOS market gets big enough to matter, then Google will give it all the love it deserves.
    Don't know why you are singling out Google. The whole world is ignoring webos.
    Google will come back to palm when HP takes it somewhere.
    On the Webosroundup podcast 10 Rahul Sood said he wants google voice on the phone more than anything and how google would probably like to support WebOS more than apple.

All in due time.

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    Less they know about me
    why should they? They have there own to worry about. Palm should work with them but they're not cause palm doesn't think.