Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    holy crap, that's impressive.
    Handspring Visorphone -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700p -> Treo Pro -> Pre -> NS4G -> FrankenPre 2
    Yeah, I don't mind waiting until the 4th quarter to get a chip like that.
    I love that totally bizarre looking child of a Blackberry and a Nintendo DS test unit they're showing off there. You'd need a big pocket to hold one of those.
    [ Mike Kasprzak | Sykhronics Entertainment | Mike on Twitter | Blog ]
    Smiles [Drop Video, Zen Video] the award winning puzzle game is now on webOS 1.4.0+ (PDK)
    Now Available: Smiles Zen and Smiles Drop (standalone) with Pixi support! (1.4.5+ only)
    this is just what they need.... I'm tired of seeing the iphone everywhere I look.. Newspaper, ads, tv, movies, ect. Hpalm needs something that'll put it to shame they have the OS jus need the hardware to make it even better....
    Quote Originally Posted by gilbertg4x4 View Post
    this is just what they need.... I'm tired of seeing the iphone everywhere I look.. Newspaper, ads, tv, movies, ect. Hpalm needs something that'll put it to shame they have the OS jus need the hardware to make it even better....
    HP engineers are too sharp to not pair up the best OS for a smartphone to the best hardware
    the next Pre should be an IPhone killer
    Assuming management doesn't get in the way of the engineers.
    Quote Originally Posted by hrminer92 View Post
    Assuming management doesn't get in the way of the engineers.
    Yes, because unmanaged engineers have been so successful in the marketplace.
    Carly Fiorina overmanaged the engineers before she was unceremoniously fired (and reports were that people were literally dancing in the aisles). There is a good middle ground available.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12