1.    #1  
    Does anyone know what phone this is? seems like one I have never seen, and one that might be a good form factor for the next Palm device.

It is the front one.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    They all seem to have a Sony Erickson look to them, also the larger one seems to have the same scroll button as the incredible. I dont think any Palm phone would have three buttons above the keyboard, it should have the gesture area. Where did you find this image anyways?
    I am no longer a part of the Pre Central Community.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    I don't like it. I want the screen to take up most of the real estate, a small gesture area and slide out keyboard. That looks too much like a Pixie.
  4.    #4  
    This was a group of pictures from the Ford Sync page when looking to see what phones were compatible with the Sync program.

So in no way was this to say here is the new Palm device. Just can't pinpoint which one it is and thought it looked nice and fancy for a possibility for a new design that Palm could lean towards.

Update: Not a Sony Ericsson as far as I can tell...not on their site anyways.
    Last edited by DJeremyC; 08/02/2010 at 04:11 PM.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    They are probably just generic pictures of phones. Probably some one at a marketing company working with photoshop. If they use stock images of real phones they would probably have to pay some kind of fee and they would rather not do that.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Hmm
    its a photoshopped iPhone and maybe blackberry...
    looks like a pixi if, it had a straight name...