Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    The palm car tour is coming to my city this weekend? Should I check it out? I probably will to show support, but I can expect a palm shirt or 1.4.5? What did you get out of it?
    On Day 1 in San Diego they gave me a $25 dollar Visa gift card.

On Day 2 they gave me a leather case.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    APP & Patch Makers Get on the:webOS Developers Map
    My Apps: Presentation Controller (for PowerPoint and Open Office Impress), PC Display Master ,Handheld X-Ray H.E. (Halloween Edition), Text Morpher ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓑⓤⓑⓑⓛⓔ ⓣⓔⓧⓣ plus Ŧεẍṫ ℉яεαḱεя
    where do they post the schedule?
    I wish they would come to Cleveland, I always see the pictures on facebook and it looks pretty fun. I want my t shirt palm!!!
    They were in Chicago when the Blackhawks were having their Stanley Cup parade... Like I was going to be able to find them in a couple million people... <sigh>
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post
    where do they post the schedule?

Palm Summer Tour | Facebook
    Their schedule skips the southeast entirely.
    How they going to come to TX (Houston and San Antonio) yet not come to the Dallas/Fort Worth/DFW area....are they insane?!?

If you want appearance and to show off your brand etc...THAT is where you go in TX!

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Lies... they said they'll be at all other countries where the Pre is sold too. For so long I haven't seen anything in Canada. Palm, we have Pre users up north too!
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I hunted them down on the Atlantic City, NJ boardwalk and I got a T-shirt and 2 cases (very nice!)(my husband talked to one and I found on further down).

It was just fun to talk to someone with the same passions.. oh.. and get free stuff.
    Come to New Orleans please, i'll take you to Bourbon