Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by saves View Post
    He said a lot of cool things in that speech. Lay your device down on a mat and bam, the video is on the wall? niiiiiccceeeee.

Where can I buy a poster of this guy?

send it to your webOS printer...hi quality poster;-)
    phil is the man...

I love you man!
    btw... That's me under the vail
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by clutch1222; 08/05/2010 at 08:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by saves View Post
    He said a lot of cool things in that speech. Lay your device down on a mat and bam, the video is on the wall? niiiiiccceeeee.

Where can I buy a poster of this guy?
    This is the inherent problem with the late Palm and Palm fans. You focus on the wrong things. You're looking to buy poster of a guy yapping his mouth. I'm looking for slick hardware with a slick operating system that is a pleasure to hold and operate. Talk is cheap and plentiful.

47,000 engineers and not one product or hint of a product to market. They more engineers than allot of towns in the US.
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sinsin07 View Post
    I'm looking for slick hardware with a slick operating system that is a pleasure to hold and operate.
    We already have all of that, Its called webOS.

Quit whining about new hardware, it WILL happen, why is everyone so impatient? The Pre launched just over a year ago, geez. I'd rather them get it right than rush out a POS that has worse quality than the hollow Pre. When a company is bought out, it takes time to roll it all into their operations. They will need to retool their machinery and factories to put out the hardware, Palm never had any of this on the scale HP owns. I'd be happy with something new announced at CES even. This fall would just be a bonus.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12