Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1.    #21  
    Q: Jon, how do you feel about MSFT products

A: Its a confident product.. lol... but it didnt have capabilities what consumers wanted today

errrrr.. HP guy buts in

"MSFT, you really have to respect them on innovation"

Seems like Jon is taking a seat back... he is really taking 2nd position here
    Concerning the slates: separate or Merged

For enterprise and for personal
    webos 2.0 later this year!!!!!
  4.    #24  
    Q:Slates? windows or webOS?

A: Webos 2.0 is coming later this year and aggresivaley driving our hardware roadmap. We will have windows for enterprise and webOS for consumers
  5.    #25  
    Q: Flash on webOS?

A: yes there will be flash on webOS and we are working with Adobe to make sure it has great performance and coming soon
    Will flash work.

Working with Adobe, yes their will be flash, coming soon.
    just started streaming.. Thanks for all the posts..
    this moderator seems like a tool.

wow that is it? pretty much a waste of time, not that i expected them to pull out a Palm Pre 2...but still.
  9.    #29  
    Thats a wrap.. no one asked about smartphones...

everyone was way more interested in slates
    aaaah...dang it nothing about new phone oh well WebOS 2.0 coming this fall something to look forward 2
  11.    #31  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    aaaah...dang it nothing about new phone oh well WebOS 2.0 coming this fall something to look forward 2
    negative,

Jon never said weOS 2.0 will be coming this fall...He said "coming this year"
    ^ Soooooo....any time from now till Dec 31st 2010????
  13.    #33  
    Lol, yeah I guess, there is like what? a 10 day difference :P
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    ^ Soooooo....any time from now till Dec 31st 2010????
    you betcha. they have the tendency to wait last minute on these things...
    Thanks for posting the content. I was a little late.

I found it to be really dissappointing. I think the only solid news we heard was Windows Slate in the Fall.
    anyone want to copyover the q&a, I no longer have access to a flash enabled device.
    Great, it's gone now...

(talking about the text q&a that was on the side of the video)
    Quote Originally Posted by SFHandyman View Post
    Thanks for posting the content. I was a little late.

I found it to be really dissappointing. I think the only solid news we heard was Windows Slate in the Fall.
    I got to watch the end of it, so thanks to the OP for posting the initial questions. Jon really seemed unenthusiastic to me. His demeanor screamed "defeat." This, plus no specifics on WebOS makes me think that he's moving to printers full-time, just like the entire Scranton branch. I'm really hoping for some awesome hardware to blow me out of the water, but it's hard to imagine it now.
    OMG the Scranton branch having to start selling printers too! I never matched those two up. Kinda scary.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12