Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Im just tired of waiting for this, it will be hp some day make an anouncement of whats coming at least if they said something about what they working on if they are and please a date.......im tired of whatching videos about the freaking android getting better every day god!!!i dont want to leave palm webos, is the best operating system..
    SOON!
    You and me both brother... Everyone (except for the denyers) are anxious for the slightest news about the next device.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  4.    #4  
    This is why android sale too many devices because the marketing, palm didnt made any marketing for this phone and hp now are in the same mentality. You should start making market for this operating system since you did closed the deal. What are you waiting for hp??????????
  5.    #5  
    Im not to patient person if you are going to make an webos tablet do it!! Or im just going to get my ipad.
  6.    #6  
    Android just released the htc evo on white too. I love to see the pre white also. But when is the big question..
    Global Posts
    531 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by realdeal12 View Post
    Android just released the htc evo on white too. I love to see the pre white also. But when is the big question..
    White Pre? Never.
    This is why android sale too many devices because the marketing, palm didnt made any marketing for this phone and hp now are in the same mentality. You should start making market for this operating system since you did closed the deal. What are you waiting for hp??????????
    As much as we hate this, HP and Palm are doing the right thing at the moment. They are letting the hype die down from the iPhone and other Android phones. They also just got done with a merge and are still considering their options. More than likely they are creating a mind blowing plan. As much as Palm said that their roadmap isn't going to change, I highly doubt that statement with HP being involved now. Palm has a lot of opportunities and they need to have a plan.

The only thing I dislike about this whole thing is how silent both companies are. All we hear are generalized automated responses that gives us no hope whatsoever.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    On one hand, I want to know when the next hardware is coming out. On the other hand, I think it sucked to bad when the Pre was introduced in January and we had to wait till June to buy it.

They need to announce new hardware soon, and they need to make that hardware available soon thereafter.
    Im not to patient person if you are going to make an webos tablet do it!! Or im just going to get my ipad.
    If you get an ipad you may be disappointed. I was and returned it three days after purchase. I am guessing that we will get a new phone within the next 8 weeks and and a slate within the next 3 or 4 months. I am also convinced they will be worth waiting for. I could be wrong, but as the song says, "I don't think so."
    I don't know when, but I hope verizon carries it...
  12.    #14  
    Why did you return your ipad ???
  13.    #15  
    Hopefully this is right ..

Quote Originally Posted by switchedgear View Post
    Nothing for a few more months. Closer towards the end of the year.
  15.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by milenkod View Post
    nothing for a few more months. Closer towards the end of the year.
    man this is to much time hopefully less than that!!
  16.    #18  
    I cant wait that longgggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Then you should buy something else. A number of Pre users have done just that, and most of us don't blame them.
  18.    #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Blank View Post
    Then you should buy something else. A number of Pre users have done just that, and most of us don't blame them.
    i dont want to leave webos ! in my opinion is the best operating system out there... but i will like a bigger screen and a diferent harware, also diferent color etc.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast