1.    #1  
    So; I have noticed this since I got my Palm PrPrPr&#$275$;, $but$ $never$ $bothered$ $to$ $post$ $anything$ $up$ $about$ $it$ $here$ $in$ $the$ $forums$. $Don$'$t$ $know$ $why$ $that$ $is$, $just$ $didn$'$t$. $Perhaps$ $because$ $I$ $had$ $at$ $one$ $point$; $4$ $Facebooks$.... $Who$ $does$ $that$? $Palm$ $users$ $do$ $that$. *$Shaking$ $my$ $head$*
    I am so annoyed that I have to use 3 different facebook apps in order to do what ONE single one can not do. I don't post on m.facebook.com beause whenever I enter the text field to text in my comment, the screen bumps up to the top of the screen and I can't see what I am typing in. This always happens on m.facebook for me. There is nothing that I can do to prevent it from doing this. I've tried landsape mode and everything. It is the most annoying thing about m.facebook.com other than not being able to upload photos.

My question to the community is:

Have any of you out there experienced this on your m.facebook also?

it's pretty ridiculous to have to use 3 facebooks because each one has what the other doesn't have or can't do. It's 2010 right? Just making sure.

if anyone else is wondering, I also use the facebook beta client by Palm, and the facebook desktop site.
    Last edited by RoLLEmUp; 07/18/2010 at 04:21 AM.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    That is among the list of fixes in 1.4.5...
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bluewanders View Post
    That is among the list of fixes in 1.4.5...
    thank you for that bit of info bluewanders. Be sure to check directly underneath your post. My appreciation is stamped
    Pre|central Peacekeepers

"Keeping the smart phone world at peace one PALM at a time"

Me and Dropbox, sitting in a tree. S-Y-N-C-I-N-G. http://db.tt/qetBsiR
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLLEmUp View Post
    thank you for that bit of info bluewanders. Be sure to check directly underneath your post. My appreciation is stamped
    Hah... it really only proves I spend WAY too much time reading here on the forum. Yeah... when the update was announced as released in europe they posted the fixes list... it very clearly stated this one. And im glad... because thats a problem that happens all over the place, not just facebook.

Doesnt happen everywhere... just seemingly the websites I use the most.

Cheers!