1.    #1  
    http://www.palm.com/us/company/feedback.html

I found the link in another thread but rather then *****ing about not having something let ask HP to empliment it in a future update or hardware.

Maybe if they get enough requests for a single feature they might actually listen to the community.
    And then when they implement it, you can be in their commercial, and you can say, "I'm Nick, and webOS 2.0 was my idea."

No seriously, I think this is important. HardBeatz has indicated previously that they actually pay attention to what users submit.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    And then when they implement it, you can be in their commercial, and you can say, "I'm Nick, and webOS 2.0 was my idea."

No seriously, I think this is important. HardBeatz has indicated previously that they actually pay attention to what users submit.
    Im blue, and this reply was my idea.

Ive used this form a couple of times since I got my pre.
    I want one Million Euros, in cash, nonconsecutive numbers. No Tricks.

Also, new Google Maps that doesnt take as long to load and supports street view. Come on, Palm, we know you're working on a native code 2.0 version with compass support for the new phone, so give us street view, too!
    great post, i will think of some requests,
    we should post this link when we encounter whiners... and encourage them to contribute positive requests for improvement.
  6.    #6  
    Yea I've sent at least 10 so far. Pretty much everytime I try to do something but can't or something takes too long and/or has too man steps I send a request for a feature.

Hopefully with HPs money/power/talent and our input WebOS will be AMAZING and a true fighter toward Android, Apple, and WP7.
    I just sent one in about threaded email.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I want one Million Euros, in cash, nonconsecutive numbers. No Tricks.

Also, new Google Maps that doesnt take as long to load and supports street view. Come on, Palm, we know you're working on a native code 2.0 version with compass support for the new phone, so give us street view, too!
    That's more of a google dragging their *** kind of thing. But maybe HP can help convince them (ahem $$) to give better support for the webOS platform. But then again they are pushing really hard with android right now.

Maybe HP should look into implementing their own maps program. They are one of the few companies with the money and the resources to stand toe to toe against google and offer something like that.
    check my webos facebook group http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=129304747081175

help me reach my goal to be the first non celebrity on twitter with 1 million followers http://www.twitter.com/darkproteus66

LONG LIVE HOMEBREW!!!
    I was under the impression that the actual Google Maps app on webOS was made by Palm, and just tapping into the Google Maps database as a backend? I might be mistaken, but it says Palm when you orange-tap on it (but that doesn't have to mean much)
    FYI - Palm's lawyers have a few things to say about "your" ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Palm Terms and Condition
    You agree that any ideas you provide to Palm above will be under and subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein. You represent and affirm that you are 18 years of age or older. You acknowledge and agree that by submitting your idea, any such idea is non-confidential. Palm has no obligation to review or use in any way, to keep confidential or proprietary, to return anything submitted, to respond to, or to confirm receipt of your idea. You warrant that no other person, corporation or other entity has a property interest in the idea. You understand and acknowledge that Palm may itself be developing and creating similar ideas, and/or that Palm may have received or may someday receive similar ideas from others, and that existing or planned products and services independently developed without use of your idea may be similar or identical to the idea that you submit. You acknowledge and agree that your submission of your idea shall not preclude Palm from developing any product or service without attribution, obligation or compensation to you. By submitting the idea, you agree to assign, and do assign, all right, title and interest in the idea and any intellectual property in the idea to Palm without attribution, obligation or compensation to you. In the event that by operation of law you retain any right, title or interest relating to the idea, by submitting the idea you also grant to Palm a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide license to make, use, sell, offer to sell, import, export, distribute, perform, display, reproduce, make derivative works of, license, sublicense, disclose, and otherwise exploit and dispose of the idea and its contents for any purpose and in any way without attribution, obligation or compensation to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Yeah... there is a slim chance if you email a company with an idea... that they are going to respond with " we will be compensating you with x dollars for your fabulous idea."

You might get your idea built into your next webOS phone... thats about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kupe View Post
    Seems pretty standard to me. Can we possibly expect a suggestion box for any company to have a different sort of disclaimer?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
  14.    #14  
    I just want HPalm to know what is missing from the phone and what to improve. I don't care about getting money I just want the next update(major)/phone to be much better.

And Palm has to have all of that so they can cover their *** in case of a lawsuit or any legal issue.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    only if they would listen...
  16.    #16  
    Forum member and Palm employee 'HardBeatz' has previously said that the feedback they receive is very important to Palm.

Whether or thet is true I don't know but why not try anyways...