Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by jordan23945bulls View Post
    so just take an iphone 4 aka epic fail and make it run webos? Ok, great idea! I wonder why palm wasn't hire you yet.
    thanks for that thought
    Does Palm have an airplane to take me from south america?
    Maybe a long distance advice is good for them. My pleasure.
    32gbs of ram? Ahaha ok
    well, the idea is to blow out with our imagination. There are good brain thinking fellows here in precentral forums : I would suggest Dieter to make a team contest.
    My attempt at a new hardware. Kinda looks like an android device but it has gesture area, front facing camera and failed keyboard attempt.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4.    #24  
    It appears my reason for this thread is misunderstood. I'm not proposing/suggesting/recommending WebOS on any of these hardware(s). The idea is for people to have some visual understanding that a bigger screen doesn't necessary equals to a better WebOS mobile device. Whatever new WebOS mobile device HP/Palm intruduces next (regardless of the screen size) should be as good; if not better than how awesome WebOS has been thus far.

http://forums.precentral.net/attachm...1&d=1279463777
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I like the size of my Pre and will not be switching to a phone that doesn't fit in my pocket in order to get a bigger screen. 3.5" is probably close to my max screen size, but I would prefer a higher res display & it would be great if it were a bit thinner (but keep the keyboard!).

To deal with a taller aspect ratio, has anyone mocked up two rows of cards? Any problem with the UI? Flick to close should still work...
    32gbs of ram? Ahaha ok
    I think the guy meant 32GB ROM. It may be true that Palm doesn't have any of that in the first place, but it's an understandable enough mistake to make for somebody who's coming from WinMo or Android. So what he meant was "32GB internal storage, expandable by 32GB card."
    Which would be sexy.
    Quote Originally Posted by GodShapedHole View Post
    I think the guy meant 32GB ROM. It may be true that Palm doesn't have any of that in the first place, but it's an understandable enough mistake to make for somebody who's coming from WinMo or Android. So what he meant was "32GB internal storage, expandable by 32GB card."
    Which would be sexy.
    yeah, that is what I meant Thanks (post edited)
    Whatever else they do, they MUST fix the headphone jack problems.
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
    an iphone running webos? no thanks, i think that is the most bland phone exterior wise period. i want a physical keyboard.
    Palm prē-ist.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12