1.    #1  
    Hi Guys,

I was at the mall today and stopped by the sprint store for an account question. I then asked the sales rep if any new palm devices would be out this year.

He went on to say that the next palm device will probably be windows mobile 7 since hp bought palm.

I asked him if he was serious (as in are you f'n serious dude), and he then responded with: Palm has to catch up in the smartphone market so they will release Windows phone 7 and maybe android in order to catch up.

I then said 'Ok Chief', and left. Some rep's are stupid.
    sure, you replace an 18 month old operating system with one that hasn't shipped yet in order to "catch up"... that makes sense...

Come to think of it, that's not too far off what Palm did when they adopted WinMo in place of the more capable WinMo...
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    LOL
    So hp paid 1.2 billion to use ???
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    so, can you get me the local office ph# to that store?? I'd like to call & talk to the manager!!! What a D-Bag!!!! Obviously someone is smoking some happygrass!!!

...seriously though, I want the #!!!

...cuz i feel the need to let them know that his associate is a dillhole -everyone knows that HP & Palm combined so that they could start offering iOS 4 on the phone so it could have better reception.

idiots
    nice. :-)
    one time I asked (even know we all know Pre can't support 4G) but as a teaser, I asked a Sprint tech rep, when will the Pre get 4G. He told me in the next OTA update. I was like "really" You sure? He told me, they need to do a software update for the Pre to be able to use and have 4G.

ROFL... I swear, we really have some stupid ignorant employees working for cell phone carriers... shezz lol
    Cingular 3125 --> Samsung Instink! --> Palm Pre --> ???
    They need to stop hiring Used Car Salesmen to work as reps in Sprint stores.
    lol....i can't stop laughing .... if i am the boss..i will fire him straight away .. that's really ridiculous.
    Global Posts
    816 Global Posts
    funny you should say that. I actually got the car salesman treatmeny at vz.
    Quote Originally Posted by licotto View Post
    so, can you get me the local office ph# to that store?? I'd like to call & talk to the manager!!! What a D-Bag!!!! Obviously someone is smoking some happygrass!!!

...seriously though, I want the #!!!

...cuz i feel the need to let them know that his associate is a dillhole -everyone knows that HP & Palm combined so that they could start offering iOS 4 on the phone so it could have better reception.

idiots
    had to thank you for that laugh on this boring night..... if only i had some of that "happygrass"
    Any time I see one of these "a sprint rep told me this..." threads I know that I should disregard...however I look...and now I am here replying...as little as most of these customer service reps know how can anybody consider what they have to say about "future" devices...not to mention those that start these threads...
    Quote Originally Posted by ferriskeanu View Post
    Any time I see one of these "a sprint rep told me this..." threads I know that I should disregard...however I look...and now I am here replying...as little as most of these customer service reps know how can anybody consider what they have to say about "future" devices...not to mention those that start these threads...
    You can't help but read them.

Have you ever noticed what happens if you see something nasty looking in the fridge, You pull it out and look closer. Then you smell it to make sure it's bad (when you really already know it is.) Then, you call your wife over, and say "Hey hun, smell this".

Some of these threads are like that.

Only nastier.