Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    anyone else feel this way? i feel like web os is so much better than what it's all about now. I'm desperate for a new casing and os update.
    is there even a subtle hint of when it's coming or what it looks like?!
    yet another thread asking for new hardware. No,,no one wants new hardware.
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    Yes. And maybe if we get enough posts about it, our voices will be heard....over the trampling sound of Droids running us over.
    Meh, I can wait now. My contract renews in November, so if a new phone is released in January/June (whichever it may be), I'll be hopping on board. It's just a waiting game from there.. I hate waiting, but if we're patient enough I'm sure all our dreams will be answered!
    what an original idea! too bad Palm hasn/t thought of it...

personally I am not desperate for new hardware.

for those that are desperate for new hardware, i suggest that you buy a 2011 Ford F-150. Thats great hardware, it's new, and it wont suffer from the oreo affect..
    Last edited by Workerb33; 07/12/2010 at 11:05 PM.
    Run your ad here... reach thousands daily...

...Now accepting orders for my upcoming iHandle™.
    Reserve yours today!
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    yet another thread asking for new hardware. No,,no one wants new hardware.
    well you obviously don't know me we all want new hardware.....)
    Quote Originally Posted by abegee View Post
    well you obviously don't know me we all want new hardware.....)
    I guess you don't get the sarcasim.
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post

for those that are desperate for new hardware, i suggest that you buy a 2011 Ford F-150. Thats great hardware, it's new, and it wont suffer from the oreo affect..
    Or how about a Ram? Cummins diesel AND stick!

As for the hardware, I don't think there is a single user that doesn't want new hardware. Fact is, it's overdue, much needed, and webOS deserves it. As a matter of fact, all of us early adopters deserve it. But there's a point where the users just grow tired of this stupid waiting game HP and Palm are putting us through.
    You and every other WebOS user. Get in line.
    lol no need to this lol
    Global Posts
    510 Global Posts
    ugh! yes yes, we all want new everything! welcome to the new society!!!

DESPERATE is kinda pushing it, though...can you make phone calls? can you take pics? can you look @ your calendar? ...then 'desperate' you are NOT! ...just impatient!!! haha

I too want some amazing new stuff from Palm, but I'm comfortable waiting with my homebrew-pimped Pre that hasn't voided it's warranty while HP & Palm work out the kinks of an AMAZING new partnership & strategy!!!

It will come...it's a guarantee...much like the fact that there will be MANY more useless threads like this created (instead of just searching for and posting on the older ones!) hahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by Workerb33 View Post

I hope a 2011 f150 does not have oreo effect that would be strange
    I would like peripheral hardware support more than a new phone. Getting the blutooth keyboard support or (with my head in the clouds) generic gamepad support via blutooth or usb would be amazing.
    Global Posts
    716 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kinster02 View Post
    If you really wanted new hardware you wouldn't be making this thread about it you would have left and gotten it already, I think you are just talking smack to get attention.

When it comes down to it, WebOS really is the best OS out there, since the entire UI is consistent across the different apps. You have the gesture area, and ALL apps use it. That is CRITICAL, and is a big part of the success of the iPhone, that feeling that how you use the phone is consistent. Android may have different UIs like HTC sense and such, but from everything I have heard, many apps don't check the UI for how they are presented/work, so things don't feel like a part of a cohesive whole.

I've only had my Palm Pre Plus on AT&T since May 19th(ordered on the 16th), and I've already decided that I will probably just pay the ETF when the new WebOS devices are available on AT&T, as long as there is a physical keyboard. I am not desperate since I love my Palm Pre Plus, but at the same time, a 3.7-3.9 inch screen PLUS the physical keyboard and a 1GHz stock processor with WebOS would really blow away the competition this year.

I also want to make those iPhone loving people out there realize that the iPhone 4 is far from "having unlimited power" by showing them what a REAL OS can provide on similar hardware and a similar or slightly larger screen. The small screen on the Pre Plus is just too small for some people, and people just are not impressed by a small screen when you are looking at the iPhone 4 with the larger screen and higher pixel density display.
    Global Posts
    109 Global Posts
    I have no more space available to download or update anything. I need more memory.
    They definitely should have included microSD support. For all us Sprint Pre owners, 8GB since June 09 really is NOT enough.
    All? I still have 2GB left.
    wow I still have 5.3 after 9 months.
    I have 1.7gb left. BTW, I dumped my 16gb ipod Touch and use my Pre instead.

Edit: If they are gonna do a FAIL job like on the EVO and make it so you have to take the back off or the battery off then don't bother adding an Micro SD card slot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Forever92 View Post
    Edit: If they are gonna do a FAIL job like on the EVO and make it so you have to take the back off or the battery off then don't bother adding an Micro SD card slot.
    Definitely better than nothing if you ask me.

We have not heard a peep or anything about a next gen device except for "stay tuned" and something about Palm's active roadmap... We know they have something in the works, but sadly it's taking too long.

Palm better blow my mind though my hopes are dirt low at the moment for any expectations.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast