View Poll Results: How long will you wait for an ANNOUNCEMENT of a new Palm Phone?

Voters
162. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 week

0 0%
  • 2 weeks

3 1.85%
  • 1 month

20 12.35%
  • 2 months

54 33.33%
  • Forever

78 48.15%
  • I've already left...

7 4.32%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I'm not waiting at all, but I will keep an eye on HP's foray into the smartphone business to see if they create something I might find useful.
    1) We sign two year contracts (unless Premier) so Palm can pull Apple's tricks and have
    "updated" phone by next June and be timely.

2) New corporate merger means new planning

3) And I'm so sick and tired of these stupid questions, I voted "forever" to make a point,
    and I'm sure many will not get it, therefore, read 1 and 2 above.
    Quote Originally Posted by nmoreman View Post
    2) New corporate merger means new planning
    I singled this out as it has become a theme on these boards. Which is it? Is Palm is completely subsumed into HP and your 'new planning' claim is true, or is HP treating Palm as a wholly owned subsidiary and your statement is false. I say this because:

1. If this 'new planning' is the cause of the obvious delay in releasing new Palm hardware then it's HP's fault, so you can drop any expectations you may have for the future of all things Palm at HP. Just look at how far HP's smartphone planning has carried them so far to get a look at the future.

2. If the 'new planning' is Palm 'starting over' then I would have to ask what they were doing during the past year to get new hardware out the door and why HP would let Palm continue to 'independently excel' at throwing even more good money after bad.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Hi my name is Adam and I represent Sprint as their SprintCareGuide. Please wait for this fall as a bunch of new phones will be unleashed unto the Sprint world. We are very excited.
  5.    #45  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pedestal4G View Post
    Hi my name is Adam and I represent Sprint as their SprintCareGuide. Please wait for this fall as a bunch of new phones will be unleashed unto the Sprint world. We are very excited.
    Palm phones?
    best phone Ive owned! I dont care for an announcement as much as just launching the new phone already!
    Quote Originally Posted by ApplelessthanPalm View Post
    Looks legit
    How is this legit?
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123