1.    #1  
    from engadget: AT&T stores getting Windows Phone 7 retail materials, launch coming soon than expected? -- Engadget

Notice the Palm WebOS item with a QTY of 5.

We know Pixi Plus and Pre Plus make up the first two, but what are the other 3?

Quote Originally Posted by concept1 View Post
    from engadget: AT&T stores getting Windows Phone 7 retail materials, launch coming soon than expected? -- Engadget

Notice the Palm WebOS item with a QTY of 5.

We know Pixi Plus and Pre Plus make up the first two, but what are the other 3?

While i hope i am wrong i believe there is 5 because the ATT Pixi plus comes in diffrent colors. black, blue, pink. but when you add the pre plus that is 4 devices so one is missing, interesting.
    Two colours, Blue and Black. But then there's 2 more spots. The pink one is just a Touchstone cover.

I just hope it isn't a display for Touchstones and chargers.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Interesting find, but I doubt the quantities given mean the number of distinct models for the given OS. Does AT&T offer 14 different Android and 7 different Blackberry models?
    Powered by Palm since 1996...
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Tungsten T > Trēo 650 > Centro > Prē > Prē F102

...gave up and switched to iPhone4 7/15/10
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Two colours, Blue and Black. But then there's 2 more spots. The pink one is just a Touchstone cover.

I just hope it isn't a display for Touchstones and chargers.
    right, so two new devices based on this leaked document. (I would personally say a smartphone and a tablet)
    Quote Originally Posted by doublebullout View Post
    Interesting find, but I doubt the quantities given mean the number of distinct models for the given OS. Does AT&T offer 14 different Android and 7 different Blackberry models?
    This is for future releases, so possibly yes. They could go crazy on android before the end of the year
    I think the quantity listed is for the number of labels they will receive, not the number of devices. I wouldn't doubt they have a new device in the works, but 2 released to AT&T this quickly seems to be a bit of a stretch.
    yes about 7 blackberrys, including some older versions of bold, curve and pearl, as they have on website, also could be multiple colors, or future blackberrys(slider,flip). I thought the same thing, maybe the quantity is for something else. but then look at the quantity for IOS4 only 2(white and black Iphone) and we know there are no other ios4 coming out. so even if different colors is included in quantity that makes 3 so far; pre plus, and the two pixi plus(black, and blue) which leaves us with two unaccounted for.
    If colors count, then the number of iOS 4 models would be 4, not 2. Black 16gb, black 32gb, white 16gb, white 32gb.
    Powered by Palm since 1996...
    Palm Pilot > Palm V > Tungsten T > Trēo 650 > Centro > Prē > Prē F102

...gave up and switched to iPhone4 7/15/10
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    yes about 7 blackberrys, including some older versions of bold, curve and pearl, as they have on website, also could be multiple colors, or future blackberrys(slider,flip). I thought the same thing, maybe the quantity is for something else. but then look at the quantity for IOS4 only 2(white and black Iphone) and we know there are no other ios4 coming out. so even if different colors is included in quantity that makes 3 so far; pre plus, and the two pixi plus(black, and blue) which leaves us with two unaccounted for.

Do you think the 2 may be iOS4 phone and iPad tablet not the black and white model or would this explicitly be phone devices only?
    this is what extreme bordem will do to a nerd.
    If colors count, then the number of iOS 4 models would be 4, not 2. Black 16gb, black 32gb, white 16gb, white 32gb.
    Totally agree
    The Original Owner of the AT&T Pre3
    damn, saw this article and was beat to posting it. Have no idea what the engadget articles is referencing to, but no doubt about it, webOS is on att's roadmap.

if only a vzw roadmap could be leaked...
    i hope they make it so you can sync data through an updated touchstone. Also, the make it with glass (on the screen at least) and a flat back (Using pre while its sitting on table = annoying. The pixi does a good job of being rounded but still flat)
    The color of the model doesn't affect the number. I'd agree with doublebullout and say that it has to do with the specs, similar to how the iPhone has different flash memory capabilities.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheese3915 View Post
    Also, the make it with glass (on the screen at least) and a flat back (Using pre while its sitting on table = annoying. The pixi does a good job of being rounded but still flat)
    Interesting how one of the initial gripes some people (mostly from iPhone camp) had about Pre was that it's all plastic, no glass etc. And while we can all agree Pre's build quality is lacking and could be improved, I haven't found any issues with the plastic screen (and I've dropped mine several times already). And now that iPhone 4 has come out I keep reading about reinforced glass shattering since they put it on front and back side of the phone, and well, since it's a reinforced glass which can just too easily shatter in certain conditions - some are even investigating how to replace the back glass with some other material and they usually welcome plastic that surrounds the glass parts. OK, rant over.

And BTW, I'm only annoyed using Pre while it's sitting on a table with the keyboard out. But with the keyboard in, it's perfectly stable for me and I'm not annoyed one bit doing any work on it (but YMMV of course).
    Want to get the best Android Apps on your webOS device? Tell HP we need OpenMobile ACL!
    Sign the petition today at http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/a...apps-on-webos/
    Quote Originally Posted by aairman23 View Post
    this is what extreme bordem will do to a nerd.
    That was funny. I just spit my Mt. Dew all over my basement floor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    The color of the model doesn't affect the number. I'd agree with doublebullout and say that it has to do with the specs, similar to how the iPhone has different flash memory capabilities.

i would have to agree, but also if you think about this whole situation, everyone is also forgetting about the 3gs which is still for sale. and in all reality, the white iphone would have a different model number/sku number because its white, but its not even available to be ordered, bought, etc in ANY store or online so that makes this situation a little more interesting, because the IOS platform area should be at LEAST 3 right(5 in all reality beause of different models).
    Sorry to rain on the parade, but regarding the QTY: 6 for the Windows Phone, the same Engadget article says:
    ...and that the "QTY: 6" label likely points to two devices, not a sextuplet.
    So it's likely that the QTY: 5 label on webOS does not mean 5 actual devices, and could very well just mean two.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer