1.    #1  
    Where can I buy palm clothing, like maybe a shirt? Is that really geeky?
    Holy sh- I really want one now.
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    me 3
    I do too... NOT Palm doesn't even exist as a company anymore and the only people who should be wearing the shirts IMO are Palm employees
    Quote Originally Posted by 063_xobx View Post
    I do too... NOT Palm doesn't even exist as a company anymore and the only people who should be wearing the shirts IMO are Palm employees
    Why? It'd be awesome. It's like wearing a Halo 3 t shirt or like an nVidia t shirt. It's just cool.
    We always prefer that people donate in response to tangible items they can use today, rather than for intangible promises about the future that may or may not be possible to achieve.
    zazzle? Cafepress? Vistaprint?
    Ask and you shall receive.

Custom t-shirts, shirts and other apparel you design online

palm-tshirt.png

(don't worry, the logo is center)

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    I'd avoid using any trademarked logo's...just a friendly reminder...
    Ex HP webOS Tech Support

5Ts: Five ways to get your webOS tablet working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/5Ts

6Ts: Six ways to get your webOS phone working again: http://www.hpwebos.com/6Ts
    Global Posts
    664 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post

[url= t-shirts, shirts and other apparel you design online[/url]

palm-tshirt.png

I like. Would buy if legal. Too bad the webosroundup shirts aren't this simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by HardBeatZ View Post
    I'd avoid using any trademarked logo's...just a friendly reminder...
    I tried to ask on Palm on twitter, and the only type of reply I got was they started following me.
    Worth a shot. I don't know Zazzle's policy on this kind of stuff.

All they can do is deny it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakeeeee View Post
    I tried to ask on Palm on twitter, and the only type of reply I got was they started following me.
    That's not necessarily a bad thing

Buy Inkjet Iron On Transfer sheets from an office supply store and make your own. They are over by the labels. Avery makes them. Don't overheat the iron or you will scorch it. I've used them many times.

There are two versions - a clear one for white shirts, and a white one for colored shirts. On the clear ones all of the area left white will be filled with the color of the T-Shirt (you cannot print white). With the clear ones, you can just leave a small clear border around the printed part so you don't need to worry about a wonky cut line. You have to carefully cut out the white ones as the cut line will show.

I think I'll make myself a PreCentral shirt. It is legal to make things for personal use. You can not sell them though.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post

You're awesome abyssul! I think I will try to buy and see what they say!