1.    #1  
    I believe the new phone will be introduced on August 1, and the slate on October 1. What dates do you give.
    Within the next two weeks for the phone

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    When it happens! I'm enjoying my Pre too much right now to care.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    it will probably be much later than that since they just released the pre plus on att but since the droid and the new andriod phones for tmobile have been relaunched I hope that the pre gets some better hardware. I've hacked mine enough to hope for some better hardware.
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbunny View Post
    it will probably be much later than that since they just released the pre plus on att but since the droid and the new andriod phones for tmobile have been relaunched I hope that the pre gets some better hardware. I've hacked mine enough to hope for some better hardware.
    I highly doubt the release of the Pre Plus on ATT will affect their decision for the release of the next gen devices. The delay on ATT was just their position to expand WebOS on multiple carriers and the fact that it took them over a year. Us users on Sprint have dealt with the original Pre for over a year and are looking forward to some new devices.

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    I highly doubt the release of the Pre Plus on ATT will affect their decision for the release of the next gen devices. The delay on ATT was just their position to expand WebOS on multiple carriers and the fact that it took them over a year. Us users on Sprint have dealt with the original Pre for over a year and are looking forward to some new devices.

I know I am!
    Something slimmer than the Pre and with a bigger screen would be nice. Although the screen on the Pre is perfect how it is. I wouldn't mind it being a bit bigger..
    New Phone, Fall 2010

<<Thread Moved>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    new phone now. but realistically fall time frame at the earliest