Global Posts
    751 Global Posts
    Anyone else get this email from Palm?

I think this can be filed under "Tell me something I didn't already know."

I got a little excited when I saw this in my inbox. I thought just maybe Palm was going to announce something before my 30 days with the Evo were up.

Guess not.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/b.../palmemail.jpg
    maybe next time there will be something better nrom them
    No, I got this one...

"Big news from Palm

Palm(R)

Palm and HP.
    Two great names. One great experience.

Great news. Palm is now part of the HP family. And that means bigger and better things for customers like you. With the power of HP behind us, the excitement created by the first Palm(R) webOS(TM) phones will grow even stronger as we introduce a new generation of devices. At the same time, you'll still receive the same outstanding support that you've come to expect from Palm.

Buy Palm phones direct from HP. You can now purchase Palm webOS phones with or without activation right from HP Wireless Central. Shop phones >
    Redirect to the target website

Now save 50% in the App Catalog.
    The Palm App Catalog gives you access to thousands of popular apps. And now you can save 50% on almost everything.*
    Learn more >
    Redirect to the target website

Email, mobile number, and related information required for setup and activation. Required data plan not included; use of select data bundle plans required.

* All prices as marked. Offer ends July 23, 2010. Offer valid only on apps purchased through the Palm App Catalog. Offer valid in the U.S. only. Void where prohibited. Offer may not be combined with any other special offer or promotion and does not apply to prior purchases.

(C) 2010 Palm, Inc., a subsidiary of the Hewlett-Packard Company. Palm and webOS are trademarks of Palm, Inc. All screen images simulated. "
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    I received this as well and tipped Precentral before coming here to start a thread. But there it was, already started :-)
    Phones>Ericsson->iPaq->Treo700w>>PalmPre & TouchPad<<PC<-Amiga<-C64<-Vic20<-PET<Computers
    Those prices are crazy though!

None of the phones listed are worth half those amounts.

At least we'll be hearing news about new hw real soon.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    <<Fixed thread title>>
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    i didnt even open that email haha just deleted it, i had an idea of what it was about
    I got that email too - surprised that it was from "Palm" and not HP since that is where the links took me. Sort of like one of those signs you see on the door of a closed store: "Our business has moved - you can find us in the back of Sears in the local mall."
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post
    <<Fixed thread title>>
    banned for fixing things ! Ha ha !

opps wrong thread lol .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->