1.    #1  
    HP Palm smartphone business website.

The site stills loading info, so some links donīt work yet , but this one is on:

Business products - handhelds, PDAs and calculators - HP Small and Medium Business

Two images I captured from that site pls find herewith.

Pre/Pixi :Starting from $329.99

the other image is from the hp main site US
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg h.jpg (82.1 KB, 9 views)
    • File Type: jpg h1.jpg (123.1 KB, 7 views)
    • File Type: jpg n.jpg (161.6 KB, 10 views)
    I like the idea and all, BUT the only downside(its a big one) that we don't have a word editing software that is big thing for business.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    I like the idea and all, BUT the only downside(its a big one) that we don't have a word editing software that is big thing for business.
    Come on, no one edits documents on their phones, it doesn't matter if it is a Palm, a BB, an iPhone or whatever, barely it is seen. Docs editing is welcomed, but it's not escential.
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_qc View Post
    Come on, no one edits documents on their phones, it doesn't matter if it is a Palm, a BB, an iPhone or whatever, barely it is seen. Docs editing is welcomed, but it's not escential.
    You never saw "R.V." with Robin Williams?
    My device history:

- Jim J.

(On Sprint for many years)
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by darkzone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by alvaro_qc View Post
    I think docs editing is fine for short files. For me it is a pain to edit long files on a smartphone. But it is nice to have the option to sync with your computer and just open your doc file on it. I hope it will come soon from any soure: DataViz or Quickoffice
    HP is also selling RPN calculator emulators for the iPhone on that same website. Shouldn't they port that over to webOS using the SDK?
    Ha ha! The Pre and Pixi are being sold on the same page as the $5.99 calculators? Is this what the Palm deal means to HP?