1.    #1  
    no I don't have them . I keep reading about all the specs everyone wants in new webOS phone, 2ghz processor, 4 inch screen, 1 tb hard drive, We are hoping for state of the art phone but like any other smartphones, the battery tech is stuck in the 60's , ni-cad, ni-mh, li-ion none of them will last more them 8 hours with current technology. I'm supprised how they forget the most important part of the moblie device!. New hardware would be nice but they got to update power storage technology. I remember reading 2 years ago,; one company was working on portable power source for laptops which would last a month! It was suppose to be cheap and dispossible. Conspiracy? Maybe they get more business if we just continue to buy new set of adapters and batteries everytime we buy new phone.

I have sedio 2600 battery. Then I got touchstone and went back to stock battery and cover (palm pre plus) what drives me nuts is the time it takes to reboot after the phone shuts down and it take up to 4 min to turn on the phone the another 1.30 to restart. I hope it will be issued in upcoming updates.? The hp purchase of that quick start linux would fix the issue?
    Not again....
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    W...T...F...
    Quote Originally Posted by wildxconfusion View Post
    no I don't have them . I keep reading about all the specs everyone wants in new webOS phone, 2ghz processor, 4 inch screen, 1 tb hard drive, We are hoping for state of the art phone but like any other smartphones, the battery tech is stuck in the 60's , ni-cad, ni-mh, li-ion none of them will last more them 8 hours with current technology. I'm supprised how they forget the most important part of the moblie device!. New hardware would be nice but they got to update power storage technology. I remember reading 2 years ago,; one company was working on portable power source for laptops which would last a month! It was suppose to be cheap and dispossible. Conspiracy? Maybe they get more business if we just continue to buy new set of adapters and batteries everytime we buy new phone.

I have sedio 2600 battery. Then I got touchstone and went back to stock battery and cover (palm pre plus) what drives me nuts is the time it takes to reboot after the phone shuts down and it take up to 4 min to turn on the phone the another 1.30 to restart. I hope it will be issued in upcoming updates.? The hp purchase of that quick start linux would fix the issue?
    O your talking about fuel cell battery's they have them just to much and they have not been approved for sale in the us and what not they can run on alcohol or some other fuel i seen on of these demoed at a computer conference once was kinda cool still have some bugs but its coming
    Trust me, everyone, and I mean everyone in the mobile industry wants better battery life, for everything.

Very smart people are working on very innovative ideas, and yes there will be better battery life one day. Just not today.
    Nokia is working on a battery that recharge constantly by wifi and ellular signals.

A device that recharges ur laptop via USB by WiFi dignals has been on the market for a year.

And also, it's not about how fast the processor is (major of ppl don't give a rats ***). It should be about the efficiancy of the OS.

Every generation of faster processors induce sloppier, more overweight programing.
    http://<font color="Navy">Poll: Requ...r webOS</font>

Coming soon-Calm Alarm
    Quote Originally Posted by SirataXero View Post
    Palm Pimp.
    Comes with 2 free Pixis.
    Quote Originally Posted by imop45 View Post
    Every generation of faster processors induce sloppier, more overweight programing.
    Very true!
    No, HP made it official they were getting out of the smartphone business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    No, HP made it official they were getting out of the smartphone business.
    That is completely false. Check your facts HP Completes Palm Acquisition
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    That is completely false. Check your facts HP Completes Palm Acquisition
    I know. I was just joking since their are numerous threads and info on this site about future devices from HP and Palm.
    Quote Originally Posted by imop45 View Post
    And also, it's not about how fast the processor is (major of ppl don't give a rats ***). It should be about the efficiancy of the OS.

Case in point: Android...

If I helped you or you have downloaded one of my files,
    then least you could do is click the "Thanks" button.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abyssul View Post
    Case in point: Android...
    well after running froyo on my droid i would have to disagree with you on that. android is making huge performance gains with that release. and its miles better than the previous releases. but i still want a good webos device